What if... 8*

dantefaustdantefaust Member Posts: 6
edited June 6 in General Discussion
Just a thought. What if moving forward Kabam put new abilities/utilities in the next tier of champions to make them more interesting rather than just the usual attack and health boost? Like (I know this is never gonna happen but just an example) an 8* Hercules when at 1% health and triggers Immortality, aside from Unblockable also has Unstoppable? But like I said that's just an example though. New ability/utility for 8* and additional new ability/utility for 9*?

If this does happen, what ability/utility do you guys would want to be added in a specific champ?

Comments

• dantefaustdantefaust Member Posts: 6
    edited June 6
    PT_99 said:

Why stop at unstoppable immortality unblockable?

Just an example mate. Too lazy to think more but that's just the gist of it. :D
  • dantefaustdantefaust Member Posts: 6

No it's too soon for 8 stars we are barely there at 7 star rank 3s

Yeah. I know right. It's just interesting to think about it if ever they'll do it though B)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★

Also make the unstoppable unblockable and immortal passive, and make him immune to ability accuracy effects. Also double the duration of these effects. Also he can now take sp3 attacks and still won't die. Also when these effects end, all feat of strength are consumed and each of them give him 8% of max health.

You forgot each hit of sp2 also heals 10% of max health.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Also make the unstoppable unblockable and immortal passive, and make him immune to ability accuracy effects. Also double the duration of these effects. Also he can now take sp3 attacks and still won't die. Also when these effects end, all feat of strength are consumed and each of them give him 8% of max health.

You forgot each hit of sp2 also heals 10% of max health.
    Each hit of sp2 heal 100% of the damage dealt*
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★

Also, now he evades and has a miss ability
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    Also be starts with sp3 ready and has touch of death which instantly KO’s opponent
  • KTPrimalKTPrimal Member Posts: 121
    It's going to be so fun chasing the same champs as 8 stars as we did as 4, 5, 6, and 7 stars. It really makes the game feel fresh.

/s
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    No. I Alr made this post a few months ago
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388

It's over. So much demand only in upgrading his sigs

No. I Alr made this post a few months ago

I know brother
    8* champions maximum sigs level increased to 300 and some new abilities also add to his signature abilities also. I don't add anything that reduce the value of unitman bcoz kabam never add these abilities. My some sugfestions are (all based are sig 300):
    1. Doom: his indomitable will also prevents him from reverse control (like in case of purple man in comics).
    2. Hercules: maximum number of feats increased to 15.
    3. Galan: harvest also bypass protection, indestructible, and Aabilitu accuracy modifications and all nodes effect.
    4. Hulkling: gains an additional fury 3k (based on 5* version as 5* version available in kabam spotlight)
    Wait, should i make new post on it?
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    i have some ideas:

8 star herc : max feat increased to 99, remove limited of gaining max 3 each fight and give him completely immune to nullify, stagger, get debuff immunity, unstoppable and a 100 second immortality

8 star hulkling: increase max shapeshift to 99, each 0.1 sec gain 1 shapeshift, each hit dish out 10 buffs at once and immune to nullify, stagger, neutralize

8 star nick fury: Have 10 additional life and built-in lionheart passive unduped. Duped give 90 additional life

8 star domino: True ability accuracy reduction which bypass ability accuracy immunity

8 star archangel: Can select DoT debuffs (rupture, degen, incinerate...) at the start of the fight, and the debuffs wanted for blocking, increase block proficiency by 100000 and can't be reduced

8 star hyperion: Heavy has 100 hits and each give 100% chance to get fury buff. Immune to nullify, fate seal, neutralize, power control.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

i have some ideas:

8 star herc : max feat increased to 99, remove limited of gaining max 3 each fight and give him completely immune to nullify, stagger, get debuff immunity, unstoppable and a 100 second immortality

8 star hulkling: increase max shapeshift to 99, each 0.1 sec gain 1 shapeshift, each hit dish out 10 buffs at once and immune to nullify, stagger, neutralize

8 star nick fury: Have 10 additional life and built-in lionheart passive unduped. Duped give 90 additional life

8 star domino: True ability accuracy reduction which bypass ability accuracy immunity

8 star archangel: Can select DoT debuffs (rupture, degen, incinerate...) at the start of the fight, and the debuffs wanted for blocking, increase block proficiency by 100000 and can't be reduced

8 star hyperion: Heavy has 100 hits and each give 100% chance to get fury buff. Immune to nullify, fate seal, neutralize, power control.

I laughed so hard when I imagined hype with 100 hit heavy loll