**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Surprise surprise

So only paragon players can trade in rune stones for 7* shards. What a shocker. All shards should be available to all levels. They keep talking about wanting players to progress past cavalier but don’t actually make it any easier. I don’t really care coz I don’t take the game too seriously. Just seems unfair to players who actually want to progress to certain levels. I don’t see why a brand new player right through to uncollected and above can’t trade them in. I bet lots of people paid money to buy some thinking that they could get 7* shards. Only to get shafted as per

Comments

• Options
    ChangmanPageChangmanPage Posts: 4

Is it just me or is the wave of lower-level players complaining about not getting higher rewards increased exponentially in the last few months?

It’s just you
  • Options

So only paragon players can trade in rune stones for 7* shards. What a shocker. All shards should be available to all levels. They keep talking about wanting players to progress past cavalier but don’t actually make it any easier. I don’t really care coz I don’t take the game too seriously. Just seems unfair to players who actually want to progress to certain levels. I don’t see why a brand new player right through to uncollected and above can’t trade them in. I bet lots of people paid money to buy some thinking that they could get 7* shards. Only to get shafted as per

What a completely entitled thing to say. Many Paragons and Valiants used to be Cavalier. We worked to get to our level. Cavs don't need 7*'s to progress to the next progression level. You all can progress with 6*'s. So stop crying and get to it. When you get up here where we're at, then you'll get the deserved rewards.
    I don’t actually care about the game, I’ve been playing for 9 years but really just log in and jump in aw these days. It’s just so monotonous. The point I was making is for other players who want to get there and thought they would have a chance at higher shards with out being told they would have to be at a certain progression level.
  • Options

The Megatron crystals on their own could be a massive benefit to lower-tier players if they're very lucky. The boosts to lower ranked players these days is massive.

That’s very true. Popped 10 and got 4 6* champs. You make a good point there. I retract my previous gripe
  • Options
    LukeParryLukeParry Posts: 10
    Potato tomato
  • Options
    LukeParryLukeParry Posts: 10
    Give this man his beans 🫘. He earned it
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 344 ★★★

What a completely entitled thing to say. Many Paragons and Valiants used to be Cavalier. We worked to get to our level. Cavs don't need 7*'s to progress to the next progression level. You all can progress with 6*'s. So stop crying and get to it. When you get up here where we're at, then you'll get the deserved rewards.
    I don’t actually care about the game, I’ve been playing for 9 years but really just log in and jump in aw these days. It’s just so monotonous. The point I was making is for other players who want to get there and thought they would have a chance at higher shards with out being told they would have to be at a certain progression level.
    Why would they think they had a chance at higher level rewards?

Can a Stone, Silver, or Gold ranked alliance get the same rewards as a Master ranked alliance?

Can a player in Gold BGs get the same rewards as those in Vibranium and above?

No.

Playing the more difficult levels of the game grants the most valuable rewards.

So why would any player who is Cavalier reasonably believe that they had a shot at anything 7*? Nearly everything is progression based. These are no different.

Not only that, Cav level players can't even unlock the resources to invest in 7*'s. So again, what do they need 7*'s for?
    Poor guy just wants to be valiant but hasn't got the skills to get there...

Don't worry I'll fire over a 7* sig 200 Herc should get you at least Paragon 😘
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★

Is it just me or is the wave of lower-level players complaining about not getting higher rewards increased exponentially in the last few months?

I’ve seen a few uncollected in global with 2 7*. It just comes down to the fact that people misinterpreted kabams intention. Big events like banquet is what’s supposed to help people of lower accounts progress quickly. Not the the smaller typical ones like sagas, monthly etc.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★

Its monotonous cause you really haven't done much, and don't lie to yourself. You do care, why would you take time to post in here about things that you don't care otherwise.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    Bro act 7 it's not hard keep pushing
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★

How much easier do you need it to be at this point? There are people getting to TB and Paragon in weeks. I'm seriously baffled why you need a 7* to defeat the Grandmaster.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I often notice that TBs never complain about not getting Paragon Valaint offers because they know they need to push harder for rewards.

Cavs are still wild 💀
    You should be focusing on 6* more and more, one good pull can completely change your progression speed, you know what, show your 6* roaster, let's see.

Lmao for real. They see that they're getting left further and further behind, so instead of playing more aggressively or investing in one way or another to progress, they'd rather complain about how unfair it is.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 381 ★★

It’s just you
    lil bro thinks he's the main character
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I often notice that TBs never complain about not getting Paragon Valaint offers because they know they need to push harder for rewards.

Cavs are still wild 💀
    You should be focusing on 6* more and more, one good pull can completely change your progression speed, you know what, show your 6* roaster, let's see.

Give it a few weeks till those cavs become TB thru the alternate route...🤣
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Cavs are still wild 💀

Give it a few weeks till those cavs become TB thru the alternate route...🤣
    This actually happened to one of my alliance mates a few weeks ago. He was Cav since I arrived at this alliance, which was about a year ago. When I first arrived he had 2 6* rank 4s. Now, he has 5, and is Thronebreaker because of that. Not hating on this guy or anything, he's quite a nice guy, he just doesn't like to grind the game too much