**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

How Lucky Am I??

Hello Everyone,
I think I am luckiest person in the world.
I am On Uncollected.
On the first day of the event, I got my first 7 star and three 6 star champions.

Comments

• Options
    RoyalRiderRoyalRider Posts: 14
    I opened 10 MAGNETRON CRYSTAL at once.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,662 ★★★★
    Very lucky. Ham's a great champ as well, as is Centurion. Get on with that progress!
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,755 ★★★
    Awesome sauce.
    Congrats!!
    If u run her with nick fury and gray pool, u can max double suicide for damage
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
    edited June 6
    My ftp baby uncollected account also hit it's first 7 star on the first crystal!!

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Wong_99 said:
    This RNG sorcery 😅😭😭
  • Options

Hello Everyone,
    I am On Uncollected.
    On the first day of the event, I got my first 7 star and three 6 star champions.

Maaaan congrats on joining the 1% who got her!! 🥳 I need some of that luck lol
  • Options

Congrats!

The ones that disagreed pulled only 4 stars and they are upset 🤣

Lmao they're livid
  • Options
    MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 72
    Congrats on you’re seven star (still waiting for mine at level 42)
  • Options

Dam a level 39 with a 7 star CCM. Congrats on your lucky pull.

THANK YOU

doctorb said:

Awesome sauce.
    Congrats!!
    If u run her with nick fury and gray pool, u can max double suicide for damage

THANK YOU, PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN FURTHER IN DETAILS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW SYNERGY WORKS

Congrats on you’re seven star (still waiting for mine at level 42)

THANK YOU, YOU WILL GET YOUR SOON

• Options
    edited June 7

Need Suggestion!! Now What do I do for good Synergy, and which champ do I update first or not??

Consider SUMMONED SYMBIOTE too

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 297

Need Suggestion!! Now What do I do for good Synergy, and which champ do I update first or not??

You should make new discussion for it.
    Well i feel jealous bcoz my luck is -9999999999999999%
  • Options

You should make new discussion for it.
    Well i feel jealous bcoz my luck is -9999999999999999%

Dont Worry, You will definitely get something good as well

• Options

Hello Everyone,
    I am On Uncollected.

Maaaan congrats on joining the 1% who got her!! 🥳 I need some of that luck lol

THANK YOU MAN

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,755 ★★★
    Basically synergy is when u have them on ur team and they bring additional benefits to each other.
    For example, CMM is already poison Immune. If u add NF and gray Deadpool to ur team, she also becomes bleed immune.
    U get the benefits of max damage from both suicides (mastery) but no damage to her.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 965 ★★★
    Wow, I only got 1 6* from 11 crystals on my main and 3 6* on my mini. Awesome pull mate.
    CMM, Ham, Hulkling, CGR and Shang Chi as your main and Wiccan, Iron Man and Sinister for the other classes.
  • Options
    edited June 7
    doctorb said:

Basically synergy is when u have them on ur team and they bring additional benefits to each other.
    For example, CMM is already poison Immune. If u add NF and gray Deadpool to ur team, she also becomes bleed immune.
    U get the benefits of max damage from both suicides (mastery) but no damage to her.

Where do you see those synergies at? They're not in any of those champs synergy kits. Not CMM's, not NF's, not Plat Pool's.

Oh the restoration kit from NF. Ok cool 👊🏽 It purifies bleed debuffs. She does that on her own though in binary ignition.

• Options
    edited June 7

Hello Everyone,
    I am On Uncollected.

A good synergy is Odin pre-fights if you have him, and Galan for the Cosmic Seed synergy.

Thor relic has been awesome with her too.