**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can you get those goddamn Shocker tickets out already???

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★
How the hellllllll is it taking you more than 3 months to put out a goddamn rank down ticket? It’s ok to ask for patience, but not this much of an audacious amount of it. You waited a whole goddamn saga and still haven’t put them out!

Comments

• Options
    RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 68
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Can we please at least get a timeline on this? the last response that I saw was there is no timeline. That was three weeks ago.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    RyanGolf said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Can we please at least get a timeline on this? the last response that I saw was there is no timeline. That was three weeks ago.

You obviously spend less time on the forums than some of the rest of us, Ryan 😉

I don't think a single one of those mods works for the team anymore...

As for patience, @SecondSkriller - three months is nothing.

It took them over a year to fix Sasquatch's SP3 not draining power, which ruined his entire rotation.

And the problem with double-hit medium attacks being parried ( @DrZola ) dates back to at least 2022.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

You tagged everybody possible except an active mod 💀💀💀

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

I'm gonna cry
  • Options

RyanGolf said:

It took them over a year to fix Sasquatch's SP3 not draining power, which ruined his entire rotation.

And the problem with double-hit medium attacks being parried ( @DrZola ) dates back to at least 2022.
    Calling out other problematic waiting times doesn’t make this one better
  • Options

RyanGolf said:

Calling out other problematic waiting times doesn’t make this one better
    Fair point.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

RyanGolf said:

Literally none of these work here anymore
    add that to the list of kabam problems. when you @ those are the ones that are available
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

So where do you think I got those? Obviously kabam isn't even updating this either because those were the ones that come up when you @ kabam
  • Options
    RyanGolf said:

ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

So where do you think I got those? Obviously kabam isn't even updating this either because those were the ones that come up when you @ kabam
    I'm pretty sure it's been a deliberate policy change from a couple of years back. Most of the mods used to be chatty, they would be introduced to the community as new employees; they'd interact, and congratulate people on good pulls, etc. Vydious, Zibiit and Porthos were fun people; and pretty much the last mods who were really visible.

The social side of the interacting seems to have been completely phased out; Miike and subsequently Jax became the face of almost all interactions; and any other mods there might be really only ever say anything when they are closing someone's thread down.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★

How the hellllllll is it taking you more than 3 months to put out a goddamn rank down ticket? It’s ok to ask for patience, but not this much of an audacious amount of it. You waited a whole goddamn saga and still haven’t put them out!

Yeah, this will help 🙄
  • Options

Yeah, this will help 🙄
    Lol you think Kabam works on a vindictive system, postponing it more because I asked about it? That’s stupid
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    edited June 8

RyanGolf said:

ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

I'm pretty sure it's been a deliberate policy change from a couple of years back. Most of the mods used to be chatty, they would be introduced to the community as new employees; they'd interact, and congratulate people on good pulls, etc. Vydious, Zibiit and Porthos were fun people; and pretty much the last mods who were really visible.

The social side of the interacting seems to have been completely phased out; Miike and subsequently Jax became the face of almost all interactions; and any other mods there might be really only ever say anything when they are closing someone's thread down.
    But I will say, when Kabam Crashed appears, it's generally hilarious imo.