Running down the clocks in Battlegrounds

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
I've come up against it several times this season - I match up with someone in BGs who has a somewhat weaker roster than mine and they just run down every clock for the entire process, it seems like they just put their phone down and walk away for 5 minutes.

Is this a deliberate thing, or am I somehow coming up against people who are constantly pulled away from their game?

Comments

• GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    They do it because they can’t win, and some players will let them win by giving up, because they don’t have the time for their bs.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's happened to me too. I'm pretty sure they just put their phone down
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    You cannot serve someone stone and force them to eat it. Of course they'll leave, people have better things to do than to do a bs fight that they know they cannot win. Later kabam will say that they're bad at battlegrounds and it's okay, as if giving someone a fight that they clearly cannot win makes them a bad player in the game mode. These are some of the reasons participation in battlegrounds is on a low
  • IlociaM97IlociaM97 Member Posts: 163
    I don't have any r3 so when I get match against a valíant whit 4 or more r3 i just put the phone down I need the match to end to get the points