**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Samsung S24 Ultra: Graphics Downgrade

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★

This is the warp effect that was previously on the older Samsung S23 Ultra and is still there. We buy the newer S24 Ultra, but the graphic is downgraded even though the gadget is far better than any other on the market.

Its not the 23 or 24.is all..
    Ever since that bug from the S8s blackscreen bug it has been downgraded to everybody.
    Emma Frost diamond form and Iceman look like they have been fighting in mud before showing up to the stage. DKG looks like a bright pink piece of bubble gum someone chewed on spit on asphalt.
  • Options
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Oh it's you. I wasn't sure but then I went to check and sure enough
  • Options
  • Options

This is the warp effect that was previously on the older Samsung S23 Ultra and is still there. We buy the newer S24 Ultra, but the graphic is downgraded even though the gadget is far better than any other on the market.

Ever since that bug from the S8s blackscreen bug it has been downgraded to everybody.
    Emma Frost diamond form and Iceman look like they have been fighting in mud before showing up to the stage. DKG looks like a bright pink piece of bubble gum someone chewed on spit on asphalt.
    On the S8, the graphics were impressive, with fog, rain, and other ambient effects that made the game very enjoyable to play. I managed to score 200,000 in the arena because of it.

The Samsung S23 Ultra has at least four effects that are presented to so many champions, and I named them medium graphic settings.

It's sad that they don't know how capable the S24 Ultra is with Snapdragon. I was literally playing a game and watching Kabam Jax live on Twitch, and I also had YouTube open for other things, so I was running all of that. The game was not lagging, so I can only assume that the device is new and the game is still not optimized for the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. But it's okay, we've known this since February.
    You are not getting the point, its not the S24 that got downgraded. Its the shaders of the game. Congratulations you got an S24, i got an s22, 23 and 24.. they all look the same after they patched it for the S8 bug...
  • Options
  • Options

On the S8, the graphics were impressive, with fog, rain, and other ambient effects that made the game very enjoyable to play. I managed to score 200,000 in the arena because of it.

The Samsung S23 Ultra has at least four effects that are presented to so many champions, and I named them medium graphic settings.

It's sad that they don't know how capable the S24 Ultra is with Snapdragon. I was literally playing a game and watching Kabam Jax live on Twitch, and I also had YouTube open for other things, so I was running all of that. The game was not lagging, so I can only assume that the device is new and the game is still not optimized for the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. But it's okay, we've known this since February.
    You are not getting the point, its not the S24 that got downgraded. Its the shaders of the game. Congratulations you got an S24, i got an s22, 23 and 24.. they all look the same after they patched it for the S8 bug...
    No, mate. Warp effects are missing on the Samsung S24 Ultra, and we were having those effects on the S23 Ultra.

Look at this post, please, to see what I'm talking about.

Also, I know iOS is Apple-friendly, but we all pay to play. If that's the reason, they can do research. Wale, one of the biggest spenders on YouTube, plays from the Samsung S24 Ultra. He spent 150,000 units on one video.
    Nvm, not explaining how graphic shaders work. Go do your research.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    How many models of iphone are out there with different specs?... How many of android?.. That's why they can be the same.
  • Options
  • Options

How many models of iphone are out there with different specs?... How many of android?.. That's why they can be the same.

i explain i prevous post that is not working like that.
    Qualcomm is all we need and that is processor that is on latest Adroid flaghsips is simple just relese those **** effects on Snapdragon 8 gen 3 f.it
    Make your own game then
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    😭You might have a defective S23U, because that phone is still solid for this game.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,348 ★★★★★
    Of all the things Kabam doesn't care about, @DarlingPrincessss the graphic differences have to be top 3. They never ever comment to say "we're looking into it" or even "huh, that's weird". If it's a Unity thing, they should just say it. If it's a whitelist thing and they only add periodically, just say it. Nope. Crickets.
  • Options
  • Options
    ... You work for a Samsung retail store we get it...geesh...
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 177
    This guy talks about Samsung like he'll marry it and make love to it on honeymoon😂😂😂😂 chill tfo
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 212 ★★
    Let’s not lose sight of the fact this guy put up 200K in arena. Solid business, right there.