**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4 looking for long term ally

Hey all.

As the title states, myself and 3 friends are looking for a new alliance. The ideal scenario here is regular, reliable exploration of AW, AQ (666) and raids, with no minimum contribution for BG's (which we all play anyway, just a lack of pressure there feels great). I would hope that we can join an ally that communicates well and that are on top of their defender diversity, which more than anything shows that you're well run.

Three of us are Paragon and one is Valiant - we are between 17-19.5k on the prestige front and our overall champ rating is pushing 12m between us.

We left our previous long term ally because we felt we weren't having the success we wanted from the group and haven't been able to find anything properly fitting for us since. We're looking for a good group of people, realistically at the higher end of gold when it comes to war (we have some war tactic experience) but with regular high tier AQ rewards and raid completions, higher tier war isn't a deal-breaker really.

Feel free to respond here or add me in game, cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Hey there! So we are rebuilding our ally, currently at 18.

We run map 6 across the board, but we simply do boss rush. No lie I can send pics and the difference in glory is neglible from when we used to explore, and it is so much less stress! We plan to do raids once we are back up to 30.

We are currently in G5, mainly because of our ally having been reduced in size. We would like to bring that back up as well. We have officers in charge of each BG for diversity and such as well.

No minimum requirements for BGs, but encouraged of course.

We use line to communicate, and can add me at gunslinger138 if you wanna chat more of course.
  • Options
    AkilanAkilan Posts: 9
    edited June 7
    @Masquirade Do you still have a spot left ?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    @Masquirade did you find an alliance yet? My alliance runs map 664, one raid group, gold 4 war with no spending. We are a relax and easy going group. We just lost a few players that had been with us for awhile now so would love a chance to see if this would work for everyone.
  • Options
    ThatboiCarlThatboiCarl Posts: 8
    edited June 8
    Heyo, if you are still searching we're plat 4 with assigned paths, map 6 aq w/3 bgs of raids and a 200k bg minimum, I know you said you'd prefer no minimums however we've had to set one to try to find people and it's not too high I don't think.
    Can add me in game at Nightcore1648 if interested or just respond/dm here
  • Options
    CaptainMalCaptainMal Posts: 26
    Take a look at The Cabal. We’ve got a couple spots open.
    We’re a G1 alliance
    BG mins 100k
    AQ is optional

Line: cleverusername24
    Hit me up
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 67
    Hi everyone, I've been approached by someone that was almost a perfect fit for the criteria we were after. Really appreciate all the responses, thank you.