**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Most unfair BGs match fixing ever see

Just look his profile puc, he literally explore necropolis and then look my title.

Comments

• Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 320

Just look his profile puc, he literally explore necropolis and then look my title.

So?
  • Options
    TheXunknownTheXunknown Posts: 14

If you're a genuine Cavalier, I'm genuinely sorry. It must be difficult matching the tougher rosters, we've all been there and know how bad it can feel - but use it as motivation to learn from the bigger decks and to improve, it's what I did. Just keep pushing and working on your roster & skills, it'll get better.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 315

If you're a genuine Cavalier, I'm genuinely sorry. It must be difficult matching the tougher rosters, we've all been there and know how bad it can feel - but use it as motivation to learn from the bigger decks and to improve, it's what I did. Just keep pushing and working on your roster & skills, it'll get better.
    Suppose defeating 7* r2 and 7*r3 witj 6*r2 and 6*r3 in BGs
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 315

So?
    Kabam should fix this issue, i defeat even the summoners with paragon title but it is too much.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,669 ★★★★★

So?
    Kabam should fix this issue, i defeat even the summoners with paragon title but it is too much.
    It's not an issue therefore there is nothing to be fixed. Google the word competition
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,306 ★★★★★

So?
    The issue HAS been fixed. If you’re competing for the same prizes, you should be competing with everyone.

Unless you’re for Kabam segregating the rewards (eg SoS where valiants get extra objectives for extra rewards), this is the most fair way that competition can exist in a game.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 723 ★★★★
    I think the problem is that many players don't have the same expectations for BG as Kabam. Kabam has stated that BG is meant to be a competition to see who is the best, and by nature of it being PvP, not everyone is meant to excel.

Since one person's win is another's loss, players basically create their own "ceiling" for what it takes to progress tiers. This ceiling is a mix of roster and skill. Weaker rosters require more skill to compensate, all else being equal.

If you're still using 6* R2 and R3 in BG, you're going to struggle. As a Cav player, there's so much of the game you can do, most notably Acts 6-8. That should be your focus to build up a stronger roster.

You mentioned matchmaking being "unfair". How far would you believe is "fair" knowing that there are many Paragon players struggling to even make it to GC?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,548 ★★★★★
    Then they get mad when you call people emtitled.
    "How am I supposed to win?" Is the question that repeats on most of this posts..
    The real question should be "Who the hell said you are supposed to win?"
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,997 ★★★★★
    edited June 13

So?
    Have you tried progressing in the game? Growing your roster?

Did you know that being cavalier is a choice you made? You weren’t born that way.