Dashing back not moving fast enough to dodge sp

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
Starting to become more aggravating when dashing back isn't moving fast enough to avoid or dodge sp.Just simply dodging Thing's sp1 or sp2, and ending up getting clipped isn't what is expected.
Swiping back is slow as a$$. Cleaning or wiping the screen or updating isn't doing much.
I thought after facing Thing 4 years in this game, I had the spacing down to a science, now I have to readjust to AI as if the champ is tethered to the defender.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    I think you just don't understand spacing and how that impacts the ability to dex certain champs specials. It's been like that in the game forever.
    Biggest example is/was classic Spiderman
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I think you just don't understand spacing and how that impacts the ability to dex certain champs specials. It's been like that in the game forever.
    Biggest example is/was classic Spiderman

• Mdowney80Mdowney80 Member Posts: 82
    edited June 13
    I see this too. I noticed it when fighting in the last raid. I would dex Maestros special but it didn’t take me far enough back and he would still hit me. Since the new AI update I’ve noticed a lot of very annoying things that make me want to quit playing. I feel like I have to change my fighting style since the AI update and that’s shady.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    Mdowney80 said:

I see this too. I noticed it when fighting in the last raid. I would dex Maestros special but it didn’t take me far enough back and he would still hit me. Since the new AI update I’ve noticed a lot of very annoying things that make me want to quit playing.

@Mdowney80 It can be annoying at times, but what can you do but to adjust to the AI.
    For a lot of the defenders I know my spacing pretty well, so I know when and where to move, but the AI is a like a step or two ahead which I have start reacting quicker.
    Hopefully you can adapt to whatever crazy sh!t AI pulls out of it a$$!
  • Mdowney80Mdowney80 Member Posts: 82
    edited June 13

Mdowney80 said:

I see this too. I noticed it when fighting in the last raid. I would dex Maestros special but it didn’t take me far enough back and he would still hit me. Since the new AI update I’ve noticed a lot of very annoying things that make me want to quit playing.

@Mdowney80 It can be annoying at times, but what can you do but to adjust to the AI.
    For a lot of the defenders I know my spacing pretty well, so I know when and where to move, but the AI is a like a step or two ahead which I have start reacting quicker.
    Hopefully you can adapt to whatever crazy sh!t AI pulls out of it a$$!
    I can learn to adapt to new champs or nodes but I feel like this change was more about nickel and diming players than it was about fixing their bad AI. It should have fixed issues not changed the way champs fight that I already knew how to fight. This was in no way a fix imo it was a cash grab. They knew people got use to playing a certain way of fighting and it was going to take awhile for us to learn the new AI and we would be buying revives In the mean time. I want them to make money, I don’t want them to be shady about it but who knows maybe I just forgot how to fight, I’m not that great I’ll be the first to admit it but it definitely feels like a big change. 🤷🏻‍♂️