**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Looking for ally 21k prestige

Took 6 month break but back into it again
Aq
Aw
Bg
Prefer line but not too fussed

Comments

• Options
    WheatzyWheatzy Posts: 9
    Let me know you line id and I will message you
  • Options
    WheatzyWheatzy Posts: 9
    Or message me directly on Line with id Wheatzy
  • Options
    ChinchillazChinchillaz Posts: 16
    What aw experience do you have? (As in what tier)
  • Options
    Seamus2099Seamus2099 Posts: 59
    If you’re still looking message me on Line. Seamus2099.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    edited June 14
    Did you find an alliance yet? What's are you looking for? We are a relax alliance, gold 4 war no spending needed, AQ map 6x2, map 4 x1.
  • Options
    BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 114
    AW G4, AQ 6/4 for 4000+ glory, 1 Raids group, BGs 11-20% rank last season. Relaxed but active group. Jake Jortles in game.
  • Options
    Drchocolate01Drchocolate01 Posts: 18
    Sorry actually line is out for me....won't even let me use my old acc so discord telegram etc preferably
  • Options
    LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 50
    Dr chocolate, my alliance has telegram. Relaxed alliance full of large accounts and good people