**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daredevil Buff Idea

I'm a big fan of the character and since the new Daredevil show is coming next year, I really hope Kabam adds some more utility to Daredevil, at least on the same level as his arch enemies (Bullseye and Kingpin) already have.

First of all, Daredevil is known to be a tenacious fighter, holding his own until the end. His radar sense also plays a big part in him predicting what his enemies will do next (he does defeat bullseye and Kingpin in the comics). I'm a fairly average player and definitely don't have super deep understanding of game mechanics, but here's what I tried to think of.

In addition to pulling up the crit numbers on both Murdock boy and Stick's apprentice a bit higher to add some more damage, add to the following:

Murdock boy (Combo Meter 15 or lower):
- Basic attacks from opponent have a 7% chance to get evaded
- Entering this mode again after Stick's apprentice gets turned off gives an 80% chance to purify a debuff
- For each purified debuff, add 1 to the combo meter

Stick's apprentice (Combo Meter 15 and above):
- Gain true accuracy until Daredevil is struck, activates again once the combo meter gets an additional 10 hits.
- Gain a 5 seconds Radar Sense Advantage buff (100% chance to ignore all miss, autoblock and evade effects on the opponent)
- Medium attacks in this mode have a 80% chance to add a stacking bleed debuff
- If the opponent gets 8 stacks of bleed, their bleeds are removed and replaced with a passive internal bleed effect which deals x amount of damage over 30 seconds

SP1:
- Gain Radar Sense Advantage for 10 seconds (100% chance to ignore all miss, autoblock and evade effects on the opponent)
- 70% Chance to add a stacking bleed and disorient debuffs per hit, bleed debuff causes x damage for 5 second (similar to his current sp2) and disorient reduces block proficiency by 50% and ability accuracy by 50% for 8 seconds.
- If at combo meter 20 and above, this attack is unblockable

SP2:
- 80% chance to purify a single debuff per hit (3 hits in total)
- If at combo meter 20 and above, 100% chance to ignore all miss, falter and evade effects
- Each hit spends 5 combo meter to inflict a stacking bleed debuff, double the amount if at combo meter 20 and above

SP3:
- Righteous wrath now, in addition to instant bleed, enters Daredevil into the third mode called Man Without Fear. This mode has effects of both Murdock boy and stick's apprentice and lasts for 30 seconds. During this mode Daredevil has a 100% chance to ignore autoblock, miss and evade. He gets an x% chance to inflict physical vulnerability on the opponent per each basic attack, and gets a 25% chance to evade basic attacks and special attack hits.

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,802 ★★★★
    He’s pretty good, just needs a numbers tune up