Problems with MODOK Raid Boss as a Titania main

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 167 ★★★
There are so many problems with this fight.

1)the Wiff prompt means you aren’t doing damage, it also requires the ai to be passive long enough for you to safely wiff

2A)hit into block prompt requires 2 combos into block to do it safely meaning you aren’t doing much damage there either and it requires passive AI

2B)I am using Titania and sometimes it can be really annoying when I want to hit into block and I have the haymakers available because that will make her unblockable this I can’t complete the prompt for a bit.

3)As a vanguard I am using the punish specials for a weakness debuff to be placed on the opponent. But since Modok auto-blocks I am not getting those weaknesses sometimes which slows down the fight considerably

I tried 3 times and only had 1 good run but even then it wasn’t that good. And I am quickly running out of revives. Thanks Kabam this is way worse than ultron

Comments

• SpankarellaSpankarella Member Posts: 23
    Kabam better let us buy more revives, this fights mechanics are ****.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    I agree with everything you said and i'll add some more, vanguard needs better options and that's not even debatable, some can argue that silk/abs/red hulk/Iron man are great options for raid and i agree, but not for the modok fight itself and that's a huge problem imo
    I don't understand why they added CGR for the tactician when we already had amazing options there, vanguard needs better then this
  • Baron427Baron427 Member Posts: 85

I agree with everything you said and i'll add some more, vanguard needs better options and that's not even debatable, some can argue that silk/abs/red hulk/Iron man are great options for raid and i agree, but not for the modok fight itself and that's a huge problem imo
    I don't understand why they added CGR for the tactician when we already had amazing options there, vanguard needs better then this

Is red hulk supposed to be good? My experience was terrible lol
  • Seth_KnightSeth_Knight Member Posts: 8
    Yeah I regret going in as Titania.
    DO NOT use her!
    She’s great for the 1st 3 bosses.
    Rubbish for MODOK.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Yep I'm using titania and the haymaker with getting hit into block prompts do mess up the fight allowing the timer to run out and getting penances.
  • slackerslacker Member Posts: 774 ★★★★

Silk user here, not having a great time, her animation is real trouble, if you not dex fast enough, hitting auto-block is like eating combo into your face, her light is slightly dash forward which also a call for eating combo.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Member Posts: 150
    It takes like 6 to 7 raid missions before you can even GET a raid bonus

by which time, it's almost 1/2 the fight gone !

oh and I love how you die in like .......5 hits

and when you try to whiff, he just closes in and corner you and heavy attack burn !!!!!!
  • jaythekidjaythekid Member Posts: 53
    Lol picture 999 combo aegon 🫣
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    jaythekid said:

Lol picture 999 combo aegon 🫣

It's not fun. Adam warlocks is just as bad, you have to back off to let your ramp up fall off so spend a lot of the fight wasting time. Why not just add a blocks unblockable hits node or something.
  • CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Member Posts: 154
    I'm using Titania also. Have to stick to lights and light intercepts when haymaker is ready. Save it for the knockdown prompt.