Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New way to get normal energy?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I don't care about aw or aq energy they are fine but with our 70 energy limit and more and more new content, I mean act 6 may even require 5 energy per tile can something be added to help us get more energy back we even have to go past some paths we already explored to get to another unexplored path. I actually love to spend the time I can get to use on the game and would love to play more when I can but energy is always a problem.

Comments

• Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Energy system is the biggest drawback of this game..
    Cant really play for nuts without spending a ton on refills
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Energy system is what makes this a mobile game. Can always get more energy with $$$.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Energy system is what makes this a mobile game. Can always get more energy with $$$.

Thanks for the epic insight :smiley:
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    No but it would be nice to see the summoner level cap increase allowing for a bit more energy and maybe a few more mastery points
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Check out my new thread instead. It is just an idea.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They probably won't change it because there are energy refills that are easy enough to get. Unless they increase Summoner levels I doubt they will change anything with the regular questing energy.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    they should at least increase the cap level to 70 this year, and get more energy points or mastery points
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    they should at least increase the cap level to 70 this year, and get more energy points or mastery points

They won't give more mastery points because the current available masteries are (in their opinion) not ment for more available points. They way they always phrased it made it sound that they would only change the amount of points if they also added masteries or at least changed them. To me it always read like that at least.

The same probably goes for the amount of energy. This is why I hope they make event and story quest use separate energy in the future. To be able to take separate teams into story and event quests on top of that would be amazing.

I don't see why they would change it since the current system isn't broken, but with the amount of monthly quests they added it would help out a lot. I think a big part of their design is that you can't do it all. With separate energy/teams we still wouldn't be able to do it all but it would be easier to progress in story without sacrificing event quests.
  • Options
    KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Increasing the cap level would be not quite useful. My suggestion is to decrease the energy refill timing from 6mins to 5mins or 4mins. It would be much better.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    They won't give more mastery points because the current available masterie
    The same probably goes for the amount of energy. This is why I hope they make event and story quest use separate energy in the future. To be able to take separate teams into story and event quests on top of that would be amazing.
    This right here is what I am hoping for. I get the reasoning for capped energy, and I have no issue with the reasoning. However, I do think we need separate energy for story quest and daily/monthly event quest.

Last month, we had tons of events going on. With the current setup, you may have to choose whether to do story or event quests because you cannot be active in both at the same time.

For example, if I had my team stuck in a story quest, say Act 5 chapter 3, while waiting on energy, and the gold event was going on, I'd have to wait for energy to complete the story quest before I could play the gold quest. It would have been great to be able to start the gold quest without having to wait and finish my story quest first.
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    edited January 2018
    This is the main income for Kabam from the game, above all others. Same for every mobile game, thats how they make money and keep running

But in this game there is other content that you can do for free, that doesnt cost any energy at all. And that content gives you free units to buy energy refills

Come on people, its a overly fair set-up, it cant all be 100% free 100% of the time
    “It can’t be free 100% of the time?” That’s probably one of the scummiest things I’ve ever heard. Of course it’s true but you already Kabam has had this strat down for 3years now
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    shouldn't have to spend energy to run down a path that has already been cleared just like it is in AQ and AW. That would make it a lot better but I'm sure if they did that than they would also start changing the maps so there are not many overlapping paths.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    shouldn't have to spend energy to run down a path that has already been cleared just like it is in AQ and AW. That would make it a lot better but I'm sure if they did that than they would also start changing the maps so there are not many overlapping paths.

But then you get that problem where you either can't go back and farm gold/iso like some do because you would have to also permentaly remove each enemy that you ko or you will have the other problem where people would abuse the system and farm for hours and use 0 energy
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    I concur
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited January 2018
    Why not sell it in the loyalty and/or glory store
  • Options
    I'd love to see them do unlimited energy days, like in a lot of other mobile games.

Have a rol/coulson style quest where the further you get means the longer you have unlimited energy, ie quest1 equals 4hrs, quest2 equals 6hrs, quest3 equals 8hrs, quest4 equals 12hrs.

However participating in these energy quests eliminates your eligibility for a legend run