**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is Raid Modok Bugged? [yes, official comms]

Comments

• Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 502 ★★★
    Can we please have Jax or someone please acknowledge this post in some way.

My team pushed so Damm hard and there was no getting past MODOK.

The response to this is going to be a huge indicator whether ALOT of players are going to try raids again
  • Options

The response to this is going to be a huge indicator whether ALOT of players are going to try raids again
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

This response probably is going to take a bit of time if there is to be a response, especially if there is any sort of acknowledgment of adjustment, compensation, or whatever it may be. I’m absolutely certain they’re all communicating behind the scenes right now but until they come to some unified stance, no one’s going to just pop in and acknowledge this.

We are all in the same boat. I know it’s frustrating but we just need a little patience, which I know is not Summoner’s strong points.
  • Options
    Im not looking for an instant solution, just a "Hey yall, we see the conversation and we are looking at it."
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 235 ★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Im not looking for an instant solution, just a "Hey yall, we see the conversation and we are looking at it."

The company's official policy is specifically not to do this. Their policy is to contribute to the conversation when they have something new to add. Love it or hate it, that's their policy.
  • Options
    Ya...no....

The number of times that they have put a comment that says "we are aware of this and are looking into it" is easy to see. After that then they tend not to comment until they have something else to add.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,461 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Yeah atleast this
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 868 ★★★
    Not for nothing asking for compensation from Kasham is asking a penny from frugal mcScrooge.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    I was thinking there would be some kind of response to peoples concerns about Raids. And maybe there will be, but since Miike left, the care factor from Kabam seems to be at an all time low.

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    This is how they wanted it to go. It was an overcorrection but I doubt we will see compensation. People got him down. It took way longer and was way harder and some toons were bugged. But here we are.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    Plus Kabam should talk on how easy it was to fool players with "We buffed DOT champs" because omg man, what is that buff? From 1 feather weight to 2 feather weight of difference.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    IRQ said:

Sbkrueb said:

We got a response in another thread a few days ago. Crashed more or less said the team is satisfied with the data and it's the players who are doing it wrong and need a couple raids to learn.
    They are satisfied with the bugged MODOK fight where one of the 3 prompts doesn't work the way it is stated to work making it much harder?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    I imagine this caused a roadblock for a lot of alliances. The new Plat alliance I've been in for a bit over a month placed 77 overall on Raids this week (3 BGs, all got MODOK down). I think if anything we were between top 150-200 last Raids set.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 187 ★★
    Mysterio said:

IRQ said:

Sbkrueb said:

We got a response in another thread a few days ago. Crashed more or less said the team is satisfied with the data and it's the players who are doing it wrong and need a couple raids to learn.
    They are satisfied with the bugged MODOK fight where one of the 3 prompts doesn't work the way it is stated to work making it much harder?
    I don't think the bugs were known when crashed made that comment
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    IRQ said:

Sbkrueb said:

I'm hoping not, since they've actively out champions in the pool that at a certain threshold are impossible to fight with, and double mediums that are still able to be immediately countered into immediate death. Along with all the other bugs the response should not ever be "you're doing it wrong git gud"
  • Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 133
    https://youtu.be/gbrFkeZmKJg?feature=shared

Had posted this in another thread but that got buried way in the back so posting again. Not only was the knock down mission bugged but also modok was not giving raid fervor. There were plenty of bugs to merit some sort of compensation and more importantly this needs to be fixed before the next round or lot of alliances might just opt for regular AQ.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    i'm more ticked about the loss of charges "bug".
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    Brazenhut said:

https://youtu.be/gbrFkeZmKJg?feature=shared

Had posted this in another thread but that got buried way in the back so posting again. Not only was the knock down mission bugged but also modok was not giving raid fervor. There were plenty of bugs to merit some sort of compensation and more importantly this needs to be fixed before the next round or lot of alliances might just opt for regular AQ.

This alone is why we want our tickets back. Literally zero reason to not gain fervor as described.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Kabam doesn't care, raids have been bugged for months now and look this thread i made with video proof, not a single comment for jax or miike (who was working here at that time), it's ridiculous now much silent they get when it comes to raids, i don't understand
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367559/raids-cant-do-damage#latest
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience; myself and the game team have been in discussions around the cause of these issues, the required fix and any consideration around compensation. As always, in cases where these solutions are a little more complex, we don't like to give half information. However, while we've made plenty of progress, we haven't locked in all the details - I still decided it was time to give you the info we have.

There are two issues impacting raids for some Summoners: 1. Specials were not contributing towards knockdown objectives, and 2. Aegon is not working for knockdown on Thanos Sayeth. We understand the frustration this causes. A peak at our internal conversations: we're aware that Summoners are quick to learn and adapt to these issues (one is easier to adapt to than the other), but that doesn't negate the frustration of having to stumble first to learn.

These issues have been found and we'll be able to make the fixes for the next raid cycle. Again, remember the nature of bug fixes in the Contest: some can be made on the fly and some need to accompany a new build release.

Conversations are underway regarding compensation for this issue. We have yet to lock down a full plan for this situation, so timeline and details are uncertain at this time.

We'll likely have more information to share soon.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and the frustration it's caused.

Glad to hear this Jax. Looking forward to further feedback.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    So have we done what kabam wants and forgotten about this? Still waiting for a mod to address compensation or a tune down of modok or something.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
    edited June 20

So have we done what kabam wants and forgotten about this? Still waiting for a mod to address compensation or a tune down of modok or something.

What? It’s literally right above you. Come on, man.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Missed your post Jax. Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 515 ★★★

I am hoping that changing the prompt is part of the fix for the Modok boss.. Aegon also has issues hitting into Modok's block; He can't hit into it as once he hits max charges, he breaks his block.

The above is a photo of my item usage, most of which were used on that modok because other members were also having issues and we needed to get him down. I know the 999 item limit is there for kinda the laugh-side of it being "Unlimited", but this is not ok. I should not have had to clear through my items to help get this boss down
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 344
    I had the same issue, I was doing all the missions/prompts correctly and suppose to get attack boost but I didn’t get that boost. It happened several times with me, I even raised a ticket to Kabam and they did nothing.

I hope we player are treated right for this.
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 344

How about compensation for loosing all charges. I went in this morning and we had 6,15,15. After dying due to block failing and taking a special to the face, all charges were gone. Restarted the game and had 1,3,0. Some bs there. Out of 4 revives, with Mole Man, I was able to do 1 percent damage. Sitting out raids unless they fix their game. Not worth the price of admission.

Agreed!

I had to use AQ revives to get things done because of the errors that I was facing and not getting Attack boost.