Options

Raids - Can't do damage

iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 700 ★★★★
This is been happening a lot in my alliance and i'm sure others as well, this raid's bug is happening since the first raid, there was posts about it and Miike simply said they were unable to replicate the bug and that was it, it happened on the previous raids but it wasn't as impactful as it is now, here's a video of 2 fights where the bug was happening, the first is the leader of my ally and he had other 4 fights (besides the one in the video) where the bug happened, the second fight is me and i made sure to show the map so kabam can see that i was alone in that path, i did 25% of thanos alone and that proves that i had the correct champion/buff and the previous fights everything went well, until the bug happen and i start recording

What is weird about this bug is that is completely random, as i said my leader had 5 fights in total where he wasn't doing any damage, even with the correct buff and i only had 1 (tbf i didn't played again after that, but was 1 bug out of 4 fights)...i recieved complaints from other members of my ally where they were unable to do damage in some fights, the video only shows 2 because i didn't want to make a very long video

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax i know that you guys were unable to replicate the bug in the past, but can you revisit this? Imagine you having 14 revives to use and 5 of them is useless just because? I love raids and i have a lot of fun playing this mode, but it's annoying when you're spending resources for nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6N0KK81Xic