In need of something

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    If you're looking for something chill, let me know. We run 544 AQ Monday- Thu & 1bg optional war & BGs no min. We use line 4 comms
  • SkontsSkonts Member Posts: 7
    Here is what i am looking for. I would like an alliance that runs AQ 5/5/5 that gets around 150mil points. For AW i think 3 groups that run during AW season and also in offseason that way you maintain your multiplier. As for winning, im not interested in worring about deaths. Try to focus on diversity and 100% the map if we win we win. Ideally be somewhere in gold the season rewards are nothing special. The loyalty probably has the most value out of the whole war participation. Which is why i think battlegrounds participation as a team would be more rewarding. Even though its a **** mode in its current state. They need to streamline it so each match isnt such a time suck. Banning 3 champs is fine leave that in. But when choosing the 7 champs. It should be blind and all at once. No alternating that makes the whole process drag on my longer than needed. Much like this post ha ha. Im also not interested in some out of game chat. I just want to play and know what needs to happen and would like people that are also on the same page. Thanks
  • ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Member Posts: 44
    Hey there my friend, we’re a new alliance that would love to have you as a member. Do you have Line that we can talk more?
    Still looking
  • The_CosmosThe_Cosmos Member Posts: 66
    Line me at thecosmos9
    edited June 19
    I am just not interested in line, i dont understand the need of a chat app to play this game
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Member Posts: 170
    Sent friend request, we meet all your asking