**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can’t see new 7 star in champion reel

Is 7 star basic really updated ?? I can’t see new champions when I spin the crystal

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    I just got cheeilth so yes they are there
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    Yes it updated the whiel is useless for you to lock at.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    There's alot of champions the reel can choose to show you. It doesn't matter what you can see
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 164 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

There's alot of champions the reel can choose to show you. It doesn't matter what you can see

But bullseye, serpent and destroyer are still in the titan crystal, does it mean that they did not move to the 7 star base pool?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

But bullseye, serpent and destroyer are still in the titan crystal, does it mean that they did not move to the 7 star base pool?
    They were never moving to basic today. Just Kushala, Chee'Ilth, WWBN, Morbius, Peni, and Havok.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

They were never moving to basic today. Just Kushala, Chee'Ilth, WWBN, Morbius, Peni, and Havok.
    Wow, I didn't know that guess I have been saving all of my shards for nothing 😆. When are they going to be moving down to the base pool pls
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Wasn’t meant to go in the basic either
  • Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 73

ahmynuts said:

Wow, I didn't know that guess I have been saving all of my shards for nothing 😆. When are they going to be moving down to the base pool pls
    They should be moving to the basic two months from now
  • Options
    Thokk150 said:

ahmynuts said:

They should be moving to the basic two months from now
    Okay thank you for the info, really appreciate it. Guess I'll be whaling out on 6 star featureds for serpent and negasonic now😅