**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this bugged

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
So the bg nodes say cosmic champs light attacks have a 50% chance to armor break and I did a fight with herc against red skull, did a bunch of lights the whole fight but got zero armor breaks the whole time, either there’s something I’m misunderstanding or it’s fully bugged

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    I guess light critical hits have 50% chance to break the Armor. Red skull have so much critical resistance.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★
    I was using Hyperion against shocker. No armor breaks from lights, but inflicted 3 after using a Sp3
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    I used venom against ebony maw and even after multiple light crits not a single armor break
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    I crit on my lights and still didn’t armor break
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,158 ★★★
    Also just did my 5 matches and did not receive my rewards in tokens or anything for the start of the season. Bugs galore
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 137
    Nothing works as intended in this bgs update lol.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    Correction in my comment above. I just saw the node. It is 50% with light attack and 100% with critical light attack. But for sure it is happening sometimes..
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

Also just did my 5 matches and did not receive my rewards in tokens or anything for the start of the season. Bugs galore

Stash. There in there
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    Yep just costed me a match. Gotta love BGs
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 251 ★★★
    The one time I try to play BG's...

"It's just one win... It won't be bad."

God, I suck at this game 😆
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    Not sure if they “fixed” it

Now, the defender is getting armor breaks when they land basic hits on me but I can’t cause armor breaks by landing basic hits 😳