**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New year

Guptaanuj0095Guptaanuj0095 Posts: 18
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Where is new year quest and login celender why kabam you not recive him all summneor I will tell yo yor answer is yes to kabam make him all new year activity your answer no so you losses some reward

New year 37 votes

Yes
10%
SnizzbaradqqedfyvrSpurgeon14science22 4 votes
No
8%
Superman69Mr_mc_person34Elitehunter 3 votes
???
81%
DL864VoluntarisGKainetutyimutyiSirnoobDLegendLeNoirFaineantDarkstar4387LoPrestiI_ZERO_IAxeCopFirebuffajrDrenlinPrimmer79HeraldofNoneNomarigerolKyloCreeperKestrelleLightvayneSpiritOfVengeance 30 votes

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Mind is blown
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    uhhh....what?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    uhhh....what?

My words exactly.

• science22science22 Posts: 125
    Yes
    Umm.. okay.. I can't follow that but I can know what are you trying to say :D
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ???
    My vote says one thing but since I have no clue my real awnser is apple sauce
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    ???
    What? I have no clue what you're trying to say since you're English and grammar are really bad
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Yes
    I think what is he/she trying to say is he/she wants to have an event calendar for New Year, right?
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    He was trying to say " no soup for you" for 2018.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes
    I voted yes just because.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    ???
    I understand what you mean. You're asking kabam if they will release a new year event and new year calendar, right? I guess we will have to wait and see...

(If you have trouble with english, just use google translate. From there, you can translate your own language into english)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    ???
    Why is this getting flagged this is gold
  • Or - just type in your native language - kabam have said they will translate yeah?