**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Incursions crystal feel my wrath.

PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 β˜…β˜…β˜…
3 mojos THREE MOJOS Angela sigs yes please!!! πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ Hulkbuster I JUST WANT HULKBUSTER! 😭😭😭 a cap dupe wouldn't be bad. At this point I'd take the new champs meh that are Ronin/Namor. But 3 mojos?!?! In a row?!?! Incursions is such a grind nowadays and that's a punch right to the ol' gut.

Comments

• Options

You're all set for Carina's challenge now. R2 that bad boy and get to work.

Oh he's r2 already, tigra is Maxed. And I have a starky ready to dupe. I'm waiting to see if we get an awakening gem for the 'carnival' so I don't waste my choices! If I can awaken starky I'd love to pick up mass/2099
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ive had Ronin Mojo Ronin Ronin so theres that i guess.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 17
    As someone who's last incursion crystal was a ronin dupe, I also feel like I was punched, just
    a tad lower than the gut... 🀬
  • Options

HB, Mojo, Angela, CAIW, Namor, Ronin.

At least, now with my next one, I can finally get a dupe.

Bruh HB off the bat?! Also imo this is the way to go. You're done and ready to go. Let's get some!! My current want list is HB/More Angela/Cap IW/Ronin/Namor/Mojo. I don't plan on using him outside of carinas challenge and too many champs nuke him
  • Options

As someone who's last incursion crystal was a ronin dupe, I also feel like I was punched, just
    a tad lower than the gut... 🀬

I'm gunna be str8 with you. That's a lower blow right to the jewels. There's a lot of Ronin love but I'm not seeing it
  • Options

Ive had Ronin Mojo Ronin Ronin so theres that i guess.

Dang. My heart goes out. Mojo once is awesome. But he needs that high sig and imo there are just too many better options to invest in
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213 β˜…
    My Incursion Crystal pulls
    Namor, capiw, Namor dupe and capiw dupe 😭πŸ₯²
    I also want a hulkbuster only one time I will not ask for his dupe next time just give me hulkbuster for one time pls
  • Options

My Incursion Crystal pulls
    Namor, capiw, Namor dupe and capiw dupe 😭πŸ₯²
    I also want a hulkbuster only one time I will not ask for his dupe next time just give me hulkbuster for one time pls

I'll put a word in with rnglob for ya
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 385 β˜…β˜…
    I opened 5 incursion crystal till now. Never got any dupe.... captain is left from the pool. I need dupe on mojo...but last tym I got Angela. Can't be mad on Angela.. from that pool I just don't want ronin..others are fine for me..
  • Options
    Avnish said:

I opened 5 incursion crystal till now. Never got any dupe.... captain is left from the pool. I need dupe on mojo...but last tym I got Angela. Can't be mad on Angela.. from that pool I just don't want ronin..others are fine for me..

They all have value for sure. I get that. Angela is one of my fave champs so until she's 200 I won't complain. Mojo is my least solely because I don't have any immediate plans for him and offensively I believe one dupe is fine. I may be wrong.
  • Options
    ArmageddΓΈnArmageddΓΈn Posts: 697 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My crystal pulls were in this order
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Mojo
    Angela
    Mojo dupe
    Hulkbuster
    You'll get there buddy! Keep grinding.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,460 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sig 40 HB yesterday. R2
    Sig 40 mojo. R2
    Unduped cap, R1

All I wanted was a new champ.
    Ronin or Angela or namor
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 166 β˜…
    Felt the same way a few months back but I've had a lot of fun playing him. He's put in a lot of work in BG's (Serpent, Maestro etc) and the dupes do increase his damage...
  • Options
    Azdef said:

Felt the same way a few months back but I've had a lot of fun playing him. He's put in a lot of work in BG's (Serpent, Maestro etc) and the dupes do increase his damage...

I tried him for the xmagica incursions. He performed alright. Idk if I've got his rotation down but I just wasn't blown away. Certainly not enough to make him a focal point of a carinas challenge but here we are. Lol. Thanks for the info. I suppose more sigs isn't the worst thing but just not the sigs I want haha
  • Options

Sig 40 HB yesterday. R2
    Sig 40 mojo. R2
    Unduped cap, R1

All I wanted was a new champ.
    Ronin or Angela or namor

Ngl. I'd be lost without angela πŸ˜† 🀣 that champ has seen me through most of act 8, war out the wazzoo and a bunch of bg matches. I'm pulling for ya
  • Options

All I wanted was HB.

Got Ronin, Mojo, Cap IW, Angela

So I R5’d and ascended 6 star HB and haven’t touched incursions since.

If only. I can't leave well enough alone. On zone 21 as we speak trying to go unitless
  • Options

My crystal pulls were in this order
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Mojo
    Angela
    Mojo dupe
    Hulkbuster
    You'll get there buddy! Keep grinding.

Thanks!! That's a freaking treck! Triple ronin!?!?! You poor soul
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 166 β˜…
    Pandingo said:

Azdef said:

I tried him for the xmagica incursions. He performed alright. Idk if I've got his rotation down but I just wasn't blown away. Certainly not enough to make him a focal point of a carinas challenge but here we are. Lol. Thanks for the info. I suppose more sigs isn't the worst thing but just not the sigs I want haha
    He's great for buff heavy ( more so for champs where multiple buffs randomly start popping up) matchups but pretty average otherwise. As for his rotation, just do the prompts and keep his anti life field up.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got so far: Mojo, Ronin, Mojo, Ronin, Cap IW, Mojo, and Angela (yesterday).
  • Options

I got so far: Mojo, Ronin, Mojo, Ronin, Cap IW, Mojo, and Angela (yesterday).

Take out ronin and add an angela and a mojo and we are twinning
  • Options
    Azdef said:

Pandingo said:

Azdef said:

He's great for buff heavy ( more so for champs where multiple buffs randomly start popping up) matchups but pretty average otherwise. As for his rotation, just do the prompts and keep his anti life field up.
    Cheers. That's basically what I gathered