Bullseye Rebalance

DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Member Posts: 64
Writing this just to have a conversation on the nature of the change. From the way the rebalance post was written it seems like the team wanted to reduce the amount of health non-bleed immune champs were taking from fighting Bullseye, but the change does very little to help.

A fight against Bullseye without proper counters or bleed immune champs always led to pushing him to an sp1, eating the unavoidable bleed/crit damage on block/evades, then waiting out the killer instinct timer. Writing it out now I can tell the change might help avoid damage after he throws an sp1 and you're forced to wait the timer out, you obviously don't want to block because that's an insane amount of unavoidable damage but the fact of the matter is his change does very little for what it's intended to do.

I know there's counters to him, I'm building them now but it still feels like more could have been done to lower his reign of terror as the king of unavoidable bleed damage.

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I think this was the perfect change. Bleed immunes are still the best but champs like Kate, Nova, Starky, and Bishop can now do him even better. The removal of the bleed is the biggest change they could’ve made imo
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I think this was the perfect change. Bleed immunes are still the best but champs like Kate, Nova, Starky, and Bishop can now do him even better. The removal of the bleed is the biggest change they could’ve made imo

Yeah i was hoping the change be opposite or make it after 1 parry all sp1 hits dont bleed as to me i would die either trying to bait specials or his sp1 due to his bleeds increasing due to the cruelty so was hoping 1 or the other but this is fine solution to make him better to fight but still be a pain
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Ok as someone who don't like rebalancing just because it ruins a chance of an old champ to get updated but my question is if kabam has thought to nerf him on defence just why not gave him a buff by making him to get perfect release charges like per bar of power spent like sp1 gives 1 perfect release sp 2 gives 2 and sp3 gives 3 upto a max of 5 perfect release charges.Omg it will literally make a huge difference then and what is his now.Same thing goes to Hawkeye. The guy who brought this slow down mechanic literally lost all his perfect release if you fail to do that.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★

Ok as someone who don't like rebalancing just because it ruins a chance of an old champ to get updated but my question is if kabam has thought to nerf him on defence just why not gave him a buff by making him to get perfect release charges like per bar of power spent like sp1 gives 1 perfect release sp 2 gives 2 and sp3 gives 3 upto a max of 5 perfect release charges.Omg it will literally make a huge difference then and what is his now.Same thing goes to Hawkeye. The guy who brought this slow down mechanic literally lost all his perfect release if you fail to do that.

They will update old champs it just might not be told to us as they are planning buffs for sagas
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    edited June 20
    I don't honestly want much of a rebalance at all. He was a BEAR of a defender in the meta he was released and with subsequent xmagica event. But he is completely manageable with experience and time. The only annoyance is the fact that you have to wait out K.I. sometimes but frankly he's not the only champ like that. (Kindrid/Kate Bishop/Terrax/etc etc) and frankly EVERY good defender has a handful of answers that make them less of a pain but they're still a pain(thing) bullseye was particularly rough and had an extensive period of value but with literally 2-3 attacking champs released to counter him and skill champs specifically and a slew of time to learn him I don't even ban him anymore. Nerfing him at this point would potentially kill his value and show a soft spot for players who want easier fights. Maybe unpopular but it's true. Some champs are meant to be hard and have limited counters. It's a game. It's supposed to be challenging sometimes.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    I'm glad that "you dex you take bleed damage" is removed, that was so stupid.

But you can still whoop him with storm and stormx, Bishop, Kitty, Nega (so bad), ArchAngel, Iceman, Gorr, Dust, WARLOCK, Emma, Mr sinster, Omega Red, Onslaught, weaponX, LadyD, Guardian, future antman, CGR, Diablo.

All of these are capable to handle him in BG and all of them are usable heroes instead of "trust me this hero is good."

I personally use Kitty everytime since the day he was released as "hard defender." 🤣
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,092 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

But you can still whoop him with storm and stormx, Bishop, Kitty, Nega (so bad), ArchAngel, Iceman, Gorr, Dust, WARLOCK, Emma, Mr sinster, Omega Red, Onslaught, weaponX, LadyD, Guardian, future antman, CGR, Diablo.

All of these are capable to handle him in BG and all of them are usable heroes instead of "trust me this hero is good."

I personally use Kitty everytime since the day he was released as "hard defender." 🤣

You missed Prowler, he is a great counter. And I've seen everyone of the omega day pool champ in bgs except omega red
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

You missed Prowler, he is a great counter. And I've seen everyone of the omega day pool champ in bgs except omega red
    He's too much of do this do this do that now so you can do this champion, so I forgot about him 🤪
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,092 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

He's too much of do this do this do that now so you can do this champion, so I forgot about him 🤪
    Yeah but he is more of a direct counter. Bleed immunity+ launch a sp1 so you can turn off opponent's evade.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:
    Agreed. He nailed it. The change that was made is very patronizing. If they did nothing it’d be less annoying.