**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need active alliance

wcfe4bptijox.png

So I like my alliance now but the activeness has dropped. We currently get 41-70% in sa weekly which is great. I'd like to join an alliance that gets that or better. I'm extremely active and growing fast. I do arenas all the time, hit at least 20k plus on sa, and save all my items for item use. The alliance I'm in is struggling to finish aq and aw due to inactivity. That is something that is important to me as well. I need an alliance that has full activeness.

In game name: ir0nlung that's a zero
Discord: ir0nlung That's a zero also
Willing to download line no problem

Comments

• ImAwsum1ImAwsum1 Posts: 179
    I'm gonna send an in game request from my 2nd. We use line
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    You sound like someone we can use. We do 55544 donations req. I sent a friend request in-game. We use line. My id is Gotszbot on both. 107k gold, 17500 chips, 9200loyalty
  • Sent you a PM.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    We are very active, and earn 41-70% in SA weekly no problem. I’m looking to replace one—so check us out and friend me in game (SillyCaitlin) if it seems like a good fit.

The only hard requirements are daily participation in AQ/AW, but we only run Maps 2 and 3, so we are relaxed in that sense (but this also means no donations!). We are 6.5 mil. Alliance tag is CHAØS.
  • Gopher174Gopher174 Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Officer opertunities if your interested. Add on line. Sam name as on here
  • missyuamissyua Posts: 104
    Have you found an alliance yet.. hit me up if not.. zgu6wwu7ekvs.png
  • Im looking for 1 as wellwlz3anf6rre3.png
  • I friend requested you in game. We are looking for active payers at least 200k. You would be a good fit!
  • Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    We are looking for someone, you sound like a good fit... find me in game or line: b.brizee7147 fqz91obauaz2.png