**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank up tab

LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
Please remove the notification icon that appears everyday when the free item resets.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,621 ★★★
    I think it's because they do this as a reminder to get the free item everyday.

And they don't give the free item in another menu, to summoners buy anything on rank up and receive another 6* or 7* shards or something else.
  • Options
    edited June 21
    obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

Please remove the notification icon that appears everyday when the free item resets.

Claim the item and the notification goes away. Pretty simple. The second they remove it, people will forget to claim it and then complain about Kabam wronging them because of it.

It's a red circle with a number in it. Not that big of a deal.
    I'm aware you can remove it that way.

Secondly, While I understand the community complains a lot and some of the things they complain about is unreasonable. I highly and truly doubt the community would complain they didn't receive their 5-10k gold that day because they forgot.

If kabam doesn't want to do it then thats fine but I'd prefer they just remove it.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    30k gold for Valiant and 20k for paragon. We all need gold now unless you play for more than 4 years. My gold was 70m and since becoming valiant, it had dropped to 35m in a matter of months. So every little freebie helps.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,621 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

30k gold for Valiant and 20k for paragon. We all need gold now unless you play for more than 4 years. My gold was 70m and since becoming valiant, it had dropped to 35m in a matter of months. So every little freebie helps.

And 10k for Cavalier
    But...

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 831 ★★★
    Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

Claim the item and the notification goes away. Pretty simple. The second they remove it, people will forget to claim it and then complain about Kabam wronging them because of it.

Secondly, While I understand the community complains a lot and some of the things they complain about is unreasonable. I highly and truly doubt the community would complain they didn't receive their 5-10k gold that day because they forgot.

If kabam doesn't want to do it then thats fine but I'd prefer they just remove it.
    Not a matter of want. More a chance of won't.

Tell me... if you're fine with them not "wanting" to remove, why does it bother you so much? Especially if it goes away the second you claim it? For me a less than 10 second process. Does it take you longer? Interfere with your game play? Just give me an honest and legitimate why and I'll lobby for your wants on this one.
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

Tell me... if you're fine with them not "wanting" to remove, why does it bother you so much? Especially if it goes away the second you claim it? For me a less than 10 second process. Does it take you longer? Interfere with your game play? Just give me an honest and legitimate why and I'll lobby for your wants on this one.
    Why does there need to be a legitimate reason? I just find it visually annoying. I’m not gonna storm the companies headquarter for the change, you don’t need to defend your side so frivolously. It’s a simple suggestion, if you don’t agree then don’t. I really don’t care.
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Not saying the freebie is bad, just prefer not having the notification icon appear.
  • Options
    Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

Why does there need to be a legitimate reason? I just find it visually annoying. I’m not gonna storm the companies headquarter for the change, you don’t need to defend your side so frivolously. It’s a simple suggestion, if you don’t agree then don’t. I really don’t care.
    I guess you just get your jollies off of mindless complaining. Life ain't working right if there isn't something to complain about huh?

You find a simple reminder notification that you yourself can remove in a matter of seconds and not see it again for a whole 24 hours annoying. You're acting like it's a constant thing that is always there and there is zero ways to get it to go away.

My friend, this is just a game. Find some happiness in life. There are far more serious things in your life you should be focusing your complaints on. Remember life isn't necessarily going badly if you find there is nothing to complain about.

And finally to answer your question... you not having a rational, legitimate reason makes you come off as a whiny, spoiled brat who wants to complain for the sake of complaining and I know that's not who you want to be. Best of luck sir! I wish you the best in your notification annoyance pursuits! May you find the success that brings you peace.
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

I guess you just get your jollies off of mindless complaining. Life ain't working right if there isn't something to complain about huh?

You find a simple reminder notification that you yourself can remove in a matter of seconds and not see it again for a whole 24 hours annoying. You're acting like it's a constant thing that is always there and there is zero ways to get it to go away.

My friend, this is just a game. Find some happiness in life. There are far more serious things in your life you should be focusing your complaints on. Remember life isn't necessarily going badly if you find there is nothing to complain about.

And finally to answer your question... you not having a rational, legitimate reason makes you come off as a whiny, spoiled brat who wants to complain for the sake of complaining and I know that's not who you want to be. Best of luck sir! I wish you the best in your notification annoyance pursuits! May you find the success that brings you peace.
    Are you okay in the head? I asked for such a tame suggestion that could be either liked or disagree and move on and for some reason you turned on to the defence like i’m calling for kabams head. You called me miserable when you kept coming back to this post to argue against me when i stated already if they don’t change it it’s fine. Touch grass brother. I promise you it’s not that deep.
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

Also decided to see your profile and your comments, it seems like your engaged in battle on the forum 90% of the time, that must be a miserable day to day business you have going for yourself. Try to lighten up, smell the air it’s summer.
  • Options
    Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

obsidiman said:

Lokx said:

i stated already if they don’t change it it’s fine.
    Then why do you care? Why does a small red circle bother you so much? Just give me a legit answer and I'll leave it alone. It's obviously not fine for you if you posted a whole thread about it.

You've got me. I love being combative with 90% of the forum in the same manner you love to find the need to complain.

Took my dog to the park today. Lots of grass there amd the air smelled great after the rain. Two for two checked off.

Yup. Just fine in the head. Discourse and trying to figure out the complainers keeps the thoughts straight and the mind flowing.

I appreciate your concern over my mental well being. You a kind person for that. So to take your advice and give you a win, I'll refrain from checking this thread again. But it was darn entertaining. Thanks for that.