**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for chill retired veteran Alliance

Hi,

I'm looking for a chill alliance that is stress free. Weekly AQ, optional War and some BG.

I am 17.6K prestige.

Message me on line : abrahamm5

Comments

• Options
    CuffsaflameCuffsaflame Posts: 7
    Sent you a not on line. In game: cuffsaflame
  • Options
    BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 121
    AW G4, AQ 6/4 for 4000+ glory, 1 Raids group, BG 11-20% last season. AQ mandatory, but not high stress. Place a defense, run a path. Jake Jortles in game.
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 50
    Welcome to the alliance @abrahamm5 ! Pumped to have you! Anyone else looking for an awesome alliance Gold 3-4 (one lane mandatory), AW, 6-5-5 AQ (not mandatory), top 30% BGs, 2 Raid lanes 100%. Hit me up on here or on Line at The_Curd_Bros or in game at The Curd Bros
  • Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 157
    Hey, we have a spot!

AQ: 3 bgs map5x5 with epic mods.

AW: 2 bgs, tier 5, Gold6 rank.

Raids: 2 bgs minimum, first come basis.

We use Line for comms. No other requirements.

Part of the Avengers Resistance family, lots of friendly groups and other alliance opportunities if you fancy some change after a while.

If this interests you, message me here or add me on Line: eggest1
  • Options
    LadyGamer13LadyGamer13 Posts: 146
    We are AQ focused. Only AQ participation 4 days a week is all we require. Wars are optional and your choice if you want to be a part of wars.
    We do use Line App for communication, so you can contact me on line app or in-game: LadyGamer13