Battle grounds Matchmaking

Zeus101Zeus101 Member Posts: 3
I'm a paragon player I've just played 26 matches and lost 25 of them. I've been matched with mostly valiant and legend-titled players. Out of those 25 matches all with a higher prestige than mine none close to mine. How is the matchmaking fair for the overall player base? match paragon with paragon players, valiant with valiant players, and so on.

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    So you want Paragon players only matching with Paragon and reach all the way to Vibranium like that? Very flirty idea
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Haha
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Just so you know, Legends actually means very little.
  • Zeus101Zeus101 Member Posts: 3
    The point is the matchmaking should be close to another player's prestige, I don't think its fair someone with 17k prestige is matched with someone with 23k prestige.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    So you are a Paragon and don't know that Legend title means nothing?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Zeus101 said:

The point is the matchmaking should be close to another player's prestige, I don't think its fair someone with 17k prestige is matched with someone with 23k prestige.

So how is it fair that you can get same rewards as 17k prestige as me when I have 23k prestige?
    Seems like low rating players needs to get nerfed rewards if they only want to face each other and not "actual" competition

"Everybody gets trophy" ruins everything.
  • ThiartcThiartc Member Posts: 281 ★★
    I've been loving it, as a valiant player and legend title ive been matching accounts 5-7k in prestige lower than me, fighting for the same rewards after putting in all the effort somewhere else to get these champs, level them up and learning how to use them actually paid off for the 1st 30 fights of this season.

because of my prestige i've always fought against bigger accounts and losing, now im fighting against people in my bracket, fighting for the same rewards should mean fighting everyone in that bracket, not just everyone in my bracket
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★

Legends Title = I had a ranked up Corvus and took the time to blitz an EQ at some point in the past OR I managed all 25 rooms of that one Incursions round, almost certainly with Hercules.

Donot bunch me together with the peasants,
    I used Angela to do it. 🗿
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    Zeus101 said:

I'm a paragon player I've just played 26 matches and lost 25 of them. I've been matched with mostly valiant and legend-titled players. Out of those 25 matches all with a higher prestige than mine none close to mine. How is the matchmaking fair for the overall player base? match paragon with paragon players, valiant with valiant players, and so on.

One question : are u playing BGs for the first time ???
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    What people fail to realize: Battlegrounds is a Free for All tournament, that means you will eventually face every type of player who participates in this FFA tourney. What you suggest is playing Little Leagues but entering the MLB through your Little Leagues wins, which is a big no