**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Either buff silver sable or don't give anyone silver sable

Rank 1 Silver Sable, no boosts with perfect AI cooperation:

Now there are many questions that come to my mind. How did she make it through the testing? What does she really offer as a skill champion? Can she even solo a single necropolis fight since that's the kind of content she was made for? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the champion and will probably take her to r3 over candidates like kushala and silk just cause I enjoy her. I know that not every champion released should be beyond god tier (or whatever you wanna call it), I don't have such expectations either. But I would expect every champion to be viable somehow somewhere which is the case for almost the entire roster. Not for this champion though, under no circumstance do I see her becoming viable. At least its obvious that a buff is inevitable and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully my rank up will be worth it...

So yeah, just wanted to share my thoughts on her, thank you to anyone who took the time to read it all and I wish you all a pleasant day!

TLDR: Moondragon is the best bullseye counter and Silver Sable needs a buff.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,269 ★★★★★

Now there are many questions that come to my mind. How did she make it through the testing? What does she really offer as a skill champion? Can she even solo a single necropolis fight since that's the kind of content she was made for? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the champion and will probably take her to r3 over candidates like kushala and silk just cause I enjoy her. I know that not every champion released should be beyond god tier (or whatever you wanna call it), I don't have such expectations either. But I would expect every champion to be viable somehow somewhere which is the case for almost the entire roster. Not for this champion though, under no circumstance do I see her becoming viable. At least its obvious that a buff is inevitable and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully my rank up will be worth it...

So yeah, just wanted to share my thoughts on her, thank you to anyone who took the time to read it all and I wish you all a pleasant day!

U do realise the buff wont happen for another 5 months
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    Bendy said:

not to mention there are quite a few other champs, especially OG champs, that also are in dire need of a buff
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,269 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

not to mention there are quite a few other champs, especially OG champs, that also are in dire need of a buff
    Yeah for sure also i think there plan is to create some options to be better in bgs than long form content as we know negasonic does shine in bgs punk bgs destroyer bgs hes a monster so how i see these champs are if u play bgs these will be fine if u try long form content they wont be great
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 212 ★★
    Bro, do t rank her over Silk and Kushala. Do yourself a favor.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    lmao i see what you did with the title
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    She don't even do pillow damage 🤧
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,890 ★★★★
    It’s crazy how much Kate’s coldsnap damage surpasses Sable’s max shock damage