**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this deal worth it?

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★
I can r5 serpent and a mystic if I grab offer C. I’ve exhausted the battlegrounds store already and you don’t get many trophy tokens once you make it to GC. Is it worth the 750? This is the only tempting deal to me

Is this deal worth it? 47 votes

Worth it
61%
MasterSmokeNojokejaymRayven5220Justcause102PikoluUsagicassidycaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeOmedennGiantwalrus56BeastDadBen_15455Triclops1224HerohanoiJack2634Soumemiakas1926SirGamesBondFinalfurykSchnoodle 29 votes
Not worth it, save your units
38%
AjavedJoey0480damianohmSummedErmineNEXTONDenzel116SbkruebsvilariumSkydad23JessieSZ2f6hQDkcody42Oliver345781ThePowerCosmicQwerasdHeruzu369BabyGrootVolxRen 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,591 ★★★★★
    Worth it
    Yeah, Option A and C are definitely way worth for the unit price. But haven't you said you have like 70 units?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★

Yeah, Option A and C are definitely way worth for the unit price. But haven't you said you have like 70 units?

200 now but I’m about to grind arena :)
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    edited June 28
    I got option a because i wanted the valiant crystal for iso (plus wouldn’t have minded a sneaky 7*)

Got all 5* with 1 6* og abomination.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 117 ★★
    Lokx said:

I got option a because i wanted the valiant crystal for iso (plus wouldn’t have minded a sneaky 7*)

Thank you for stopping me😭
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Worth it
    I have 600 units, lol
    Ill get t6cc deal in about a week.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,948 ★★★★★
    Worth it
    I grabbed the t6cc. Way worth it
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    Heruzu369 said:

Lokx said:

Thank you for stopping me😭
    Lol, to be fair it depends how much unit you have. If you have less then 1000, i would save for SoS, just in case you need revives fast because the milestones are better. But if your like me, had about 4200 units. Then 750 wasn’t a huge loss.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    Worth it
    Just one of them is...
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88
    Not worth it, you can easily get this from the BG store if your valiant. Terrible offers.