**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Offer limited to two days

PikokPikok Posts: 153 ★★

This should be fixed. There was no info that if you buy one offer you have just two days to buy another one. There was info that it take 7 days

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 989 ★★★
    That’s interesting. I would think that you will be given every opportunity to accumulate the 6,750 units to buy the deal, which is about a week at this stage. How close are you mate?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    I recall this from last year too. Lots of posts incoming from disappearing offers.
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 153 ★★
    SammyDe said:

That’s interesting. I would think that you will be given every opportunity to accumulate the 6,750 units to buy the deal, which is about a week at this stage. How close are you mate?

I planned everything and with all units I will buy it before offers expiring. In Friday morning after arena I will have required amount. But I did not know that offer will ends in two days. And yes, now I remember last year was the same thing. And Kabam did the fix for that
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 257 ★★
    I would love to buy it but... Short on units and will get ther if given the time until the end of sale...