**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

2023 7* Selector Dilemma!

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,243 ★★★★
All my crystals are spent, and I didn't get all the awakenings I was hoping for, even given my best odds. So, now I'm left with the 2023 selector I can buy, but who should it be?

The issue is I have all of these champs as 6r5 ascended. So who would get more mileage in y'alls opinion? I honestly love all the champs, except I don't play Adam as much due to his AI reliance, but I did miss out on him during Banquet crystals

2023 7* Selector Dilemma! 85 votes

Kushala awakening (will go straight to r3)
5%
RaganatorPandingoIoniqus_797JAYIRIMrt9810 5 votes
Photon awakening (will go straight to r3)
12%
Ewell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeJoker1976KeredStrikerXenagosChrisRM93RiptideMessy151LBN1Ansh_ADanRose 11 votes
Onslaught (new as a 7*)
77%
Talha305RajaSecondSkrillerAzKicker316Ragnarok13PGUNZ4694Mhd20034NojokejaymContestOfNoobsMasterduxAKTEKGodrohrAckbar67Scopeotoe987mbracesxlbstverliebtDenzel116doctorbOwlkitBugmat78svilarium 66 votes
Adam Warlock (new as a 7*)
3%
Logan00Doctor_Strange19Z2f6hQ 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,619 ★★★★★
    Onslaught (new as a 7*)
    All great options but I gotta go with the new onslaught
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 819 ★★★
    I'm torn on whether to choose Onslaught or Photon as a new champ from the 2023 selector. Anyone have thoughts?
  • Options

I'm torn on whether to choose Onslaught or Photon as a new champ from the 2023 selector. Anyone have thoughts?

I just bit the bullet and went Onslaught. He doesn't need his sig as much as Photon I'd say. Reason I was torn between awakening her or picking him.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,869 ★★★★★
    Have the same doubt. Wasn't expecting to reach 36k units, but got a few jackpots in arena crystals.

Kushala would be dup for me, Photon and Onslaught new. Already have onslaught 6r5 ascended so Photon is tempting. But passing on onslaught feels wrong ...
  • Options

Have the same doubt. Wasn't expecting to reach 36k units, but got a few jackpots in arena crystals.

Kushala would be dup for me, Photon and Onslaught new. Already have onslaught 6r5 ascended so Photon is tempting. But passing on onslaught feels wrong ...

Glad I'm not the only one struggling with the choice 😂
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,318 ★★★★★
    Onslaught (new as a 7*)
    Goatslaught
  • Options

• Options

It really did. After wanting the 7* all this time and now it's laid out in front of me, yet I was still like "ehhh...maybe awakening instead?," but in the back of my head he was yelling at me.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,869 ★★★★★

Glad I'm not the only one struggling with the choice 😂

It really did. After wanting the 7* all this time and now it's laid out in front of me, yet I was still like "ehhh...maybe awakening instead?," but in the back of my head he was yelling at me.
    Will probably go for Onslaught after all. But before that, I still have to open everythingfirst, so there is a chance I might get either him or Photon in the process
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★
    Onslaught (new as a 7*)
    I personally chose Onslaught after missing him out of like the five titans I opened today.
  • Options
    WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 60
    edited June 29
    Onslaught (new as a 7*)
    I chose Onslaught (which was to awaken as I had him r2)…. And then took him to r3… and then proceeded to dupe him again, naturally, with the next titan I opened.

Now I want my selector pick back
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 848 ★★★
    edited June 29
    Onslaught (new as a 7*)
    It’s tough because we are talking dupes or not. I already had a Photon dupe, so I don’t have to weigh that. Honestly, new Kushala and new Onslaught were an incredibly difficult choice. I went with Onslaught because Kushala can be obtained from fairly common basic crystals on the off chance.

You seem to want Kushala at R3, so maybe you should go with her.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 490 ★★★
    Same dilemma here. Best case scenario would be pulling onslaught in the titan nexus. Then it would be either photon or silk.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★
    Sorry if this sounds dickish, but how do you get this far in the game and not know who to rank up?
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,251 ★★★★★
    Onslaught (new as a 7*)

I just bit the bullet and went Onslaught. He doesn't need his sig as much as Photon I'd say. Reason I was torn between awakening her or picking him.
    Photon’s doing just fine unawakened on offense, adding Onslaught to your champs is much more worth
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 238 ★★★
    I find myself in a similar position. Guess I'm going with Onslut as well.