**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why does everyone complain to wait for next big spending event ?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
Every year on July 4th and cyber deals everyone who apparently “saved” up will always say the deal aren’t worth it and to wait till the next spending event.

Just wait till people get disappointed on this years cyber deals 2024 then to say to wait till banquet event and so on the July 4 2025.

Might aswel keep waiting till we can r4/5 7* in the deals.

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 548 ★★★
    I don’t think it’s necessary complaining, i think it’s the amount of time saving…and everyone’s expectations are high.
    That being said, i think the deals were “okay”, maybe a little lacklustre for Valiant , but i think Kabam is trying to somewhat level the playing field a bit for Cav/ TB/ Paragon, and maybe attempt to make a bit of money doing so…i can understand that.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    edited June 30
    There's no way Kabam will give us 2022 stuff in upcoming 300 units Banquet crystals, right? 💀
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    wait for the next spend event, they say every time, so by this time 2026 people'll have a million units and still won't spend.
  • Options
    zombie104zombie104 Posts: 8
    THIS EVENT WAS WAY TOO PRICEY.... PARAGONS WAS SHOWN SOME RANK UP MATERIALS IN STORE THAT WOULD BE USEFUL BUT THE ACTUAL EVENT WAS TERRIBLE FIRST TIER 750 UNITS OKAY GOT IT SECOND TIER 3000 UNITS AND KEPT GOING UP IN PRICE.... A LOT OF PLAYERS SAID NO WAY 3000 UNITS IS A LOT OF MONEY AND TO COMPLETE THE EVENT YOU WOULD NEED TO SPEND MORE THAN 600 DOLLARS CASUAL PLAYERS DONT SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY.... A PS5 COST LESS NO OFFENSE.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★
    The tiered offers were disappointing but he unit stores valiant offers at least we're good. I didn't buy any personally, I had units for the tiered offers and just gave it a miss.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★

wait for the next spend event, they say every time, so by this time 2026 people'll have a million units and still won't spend.

Necropolis did more for my account than any offer ever offered for what it cost. So, I'll keep saving and wait for the next piece of everest content.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★

The tiered offers were disappointing but he unit stores valiant offers at least we're good. I didn't buy any personally, I had units for the tiered offers and just gave it a miss.

By tier offers, if you mean ones that cost units then i agree, tiers 1-3 are just so bad for how much units it costs. Tier 4 and 8 hard carry the deals
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 951 ★★★★★
    Last July 4th was peak value and it’s probably the standard that is being applied. I saved for CW and then banquet… then through spring cleaning etc. None of those events came close to last July 4th value wise. The banquet was definitely worse than previous years.

After banquet I posited that the value of units was being diminished. I don’t think that’s really disputed anymore. The days of awesome 18k spends are over. They will still be good but 36k is the new number… and even then you aren’t going to feel the same value as before.

So people arguing for saving units are really just hoping Kabam returns to offer values for units that hasn’t happened for over a year. I don’t think this is reasonable. They changed the unit economy and it’s not going back to what it was…
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited June 30
    zombie104 said:

THIS EVENT WAS WAY TOO PRICEY.... PARAGONS WAS SHOWN SOME RANK UP MATERIALS IN STORE THAT WOULD BE USEFUL BUT THE ACTUAL EVENT WAS TERRIBLE FIRST TIER 750 UNITS OKAY GOT IT SECOND TIER 3000 UNITS AND KEPT GOING UP IN PRICE.... A LOT OF PLAYERS SAID NO WAY 3000 UNITS IS A LOT OF MONEY AND TO COMPLETE THE EVENT YOU WOULD NEED TO SPEND MORE THAN 600 DOLLARS CASUAL PLAYERS DONT SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY.... A PS5 COST LESS NO OFFENSE.

First, why are you yelling? And secondly, casual players aren’t meant to complete the event, that should seem obvious at this point.

Kabam can’t gear everything towards the players who contribute the least financially.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    In my opinion, the spending event like cyber, 4th and banquet (especially banquet) are fun events. It’s a great feeling being able to spend units for rewards that are usually tied into quest completion etc. when the deals are not worth it or they are worth more to lower accounts it can feel disappointing. It’s like a festival where you can’t do anything but watch others.

Tho i think kabam doesn’t intend to see the spending events that way. It’s just a way these events have been perceived, by me at least.