**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Super Event appreciation

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Posts: 113 ★★
This event is so good. I love it so much and am dreading when it goes away.
1) It has removed so much stress and time management of the game.
2)I don't need to wait to level up champs, or to complete quests, or pick a good time to farm arena or use heroes
3)It clears up so much clutter in the game. Since the 22 hour and 7 hour events are combined, I no longer need to check what event is available.
4)rewards are great

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It’s great but the only downfall is hardly getting any potions at all, revives were first to be super nerfed, now the greatest way of getting potions has gone with the 4hr Crystal. Hope kabam are looking at a way to implement them somewhere else!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★

It’s great but the only downfall is hardly getting any potions at all, revives were first to be super nerfed, now the greatest way of getting potions has gone with the 4hr Crystal. Hope kabam are looking at a way to implement them somewhere else!

You still get them in the super event.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★

How are people still complaining about this?! You LITERALLY get 4 of the 4hr crystals every day, nothing's changed with that.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 116 ★★
    I like the event but I don’t like the idea of removing daily crystal (I’m valiant), just yesterday I open 1 crystal and received 5k 7* shards and that’s like 7 days of waiting (750 shards a day) I know is RNG but still
  • Options

I like the event but I don’t like the idea of removing daily crystal (I’m valiant), just yesterday I open 1 crystal and received 5k 7* shards and that’s like 7 days of waiting (750 shards a day) I know is RNG but still

Theoretically it should even out over time. Sure you can have particularly good or bad RNG luck but having guaranteed rewards and selectors is much better IMO
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 256
    gotta be honest, I'm in the minority who miss some of the lesser rewards.the steady stream of 5* generics was working my entire roster to max sig. about half of my 236 now just spit out 6* shards and ISO. but that's my own issue for going anal.

that said, it is LITERALLY the QoL correction we've wanted. you can do it how you want, when you want, and aim towards individually relevant payouts. huge win.

also @The_losttier daily crystals are still out there. just only in web store.
  • Options

gotta be honest, I'm in the minority who miss some of the lesser rewards.the steady stream of 5* generics was working my entire roster to max sig. about half of my 236 now just spit out 6* shards and ISO. but that's my own issue for going anal.

that said, it is LITERALLY the QoL correction we've wanted. you can do it how you want, when you want, and aim towards individually relevant payouts. huge win.

also @The_losttier daily crystals are still out there. just only in web store.

If you want to be taking your 5* up - the Battlegrounds store has 5* shards insanely cheap, and you can get heaps of them - it's my main source of ISO now.