**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How does this work?

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★

Old mate has less medals to collect and we are in same tier?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

Old mate has less medals to collect and we are in same tier?

I think u matched him when he was 1 tier less
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★

2 Legends....but....You forfeited?

Legend tag means nothing
    Yeah....
    Some achieved that in strange ways
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited June 30

Don't ever forfeit unless absolutely necessary it's a waste and you won't get any points

Agree but if you see that there's no way you're winning a match (like a cav/TB vs valiant situation), please do quit. Save yourself and the other person some time. You can launch another match in that time

You'll save yourself the frustration of losing 2 fights and the person will just gladly take the ez dub, win-win situation (kinda)
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,074 ★★★★

Don't ever forfeit unless absolutely necessary it's a waste and you won't get any points

Agree but if you see that there's no way you're winning a match (like a cav/TB vs valiant situation), please do quit. Save yourself and the other person some time. You can launch another match in that time

You'll save yourself the frustration of losing 2 fights and the person will just gladly take the ez dub, win-win situation (kinda)
    I've won so many matches against people who I thought for sure I had no chance against.
    Good draft, good matchups, they make mistakes, etc...
    I will never forfeit, regardless. Even in a "throw match" I try because things happen and sometimes you manage to win those too.
    Same. I never quit a match. Even when there's no chance, I experiment instead and learn new things.

Just the other day, I learned that Silk is a pretty decent option against Hulking if you play aggressively and prevent him from throwing sp1.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

I've won so many matches against people who I thought for sure I had no chance against.
    I will never forfeit, regardless. Even in a "throw match" I try because things happen and sometimes you manage to win those too.
    Same. I never quit a match. Even when there's no chance, I experiment instead and learn new things.

Just the other day, I learned that Silk is a pretty decent option against Hulking if you play aggressively and prevent him from throwing sp1.
    She's actually still good even if he throws a sp1.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,074 ★★★★

Chikel said:

She's actually still good even if he throws a sp1.
    True. But an Sp1 lengthens the fight which is annoying
  • Options

2 Legends....but....You forfeited?

Legend tag means nothing
    Yeah....
    Some achieved that in strange ways
    Nothing strange about it, you either time trialed the two difficulties of event quest which I did, or do rm 25 sect 6 incursions on some events.
  • Options

Quit if you used energy.
    Don't quit if you used elder mark.
    That’s what I do, if I’m against someone with a full stack of R3s and maxed 6s, with meta defenders and attackers, I’ll save time and just forfeit.

I’ll hit the final milestone regardless, and when I’m a victory away from the next tier I’ll throw a shield out
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,559 ★★★★★
    Ohh Legends, they must be good at using hoarded energy refills and sitting down for 3 hours or legendary Herc users in incursions... Crazy... 🤣
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 256

I mean, I get you, but no? sometimes you gotta fight uphill, get your posterior handed to you properly, and learn from your L.

also, @Rayven5220 you're right, for good or ill, the numbers in the roster ain't always lined up with the skills of the player.
  • Options

Ohh Legends, they must be good at using hoarded energy refills and sitting down for 3 hours or legendary Herc users in incursions... Crazy... 🤣

Doesn't matter how I got the title, I have it and you don't.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 285 ★★
    edited July 1

Set the phone down and walk away and take the L, but never forfeit. Either way, we've both used energy or Elder marks to get matched up. Forfeiting and jumping immediately into another match just burns through more of either. You committed to fighting me just as I committed to fighting you and then I saw your roster and knew I wasn't going to take the win.