**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Any recommendations on playin on a new iPhone 15

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,582 ★★★★
First time playing the game on a new iPhone 15. Inputs seem laggy and you really need to press hard. Was fine on a old mini for years. Any settings or is anyone else having to push the screen a lot harder for inputs?

Comments

• Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 52
    I struggled the first few days with movements all over the place. Under motion turned reduced motion on, don't have the option for limited frame rate that some do, maybe the 15 pros. Then under touch I turned haptic touch to slow. Not really it is doing anything or just placebo. Still the odd mess ups but seems like its better now, unless it's just getting familiar with the device
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 498 ★★★
    I have the opposite problem, whenever I move my finger a centimeter towards the right side of my screen my character tries to dash attack. Very inconvenient
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 498 ★★★
    Penzito said:

I struggled the first few days with movements all over the place. Under motion turned reduced motion on, don't have the option for limited frame rate that some do, maybe the 15 pros. Then under touch I turned haptic touch to slow. Not really it is doing anything or just placebo. Still the odd mess ups but seems like its better now, unless it's just getting familiar with the device

Where did you do this? I can’t find it in ingame settings and when I went to the app in iPhone settings I didn’t see anything like this
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 52

Penzito said:

Where did you do this? I can’t find it in ingame settings and when I went to the app in iPhone settings I didn’t see anything like this
    Both are located under Accessibility in Iphone settings
  • Options
    DevilsClaw_1991DevilsClaw_1991 Posts: 12

I have the opposite problem, whenever I move my finger a centimeter towards the right side of my screen my character tries to dash attack. Very inconvenient

Got the same problem with an iPhone 15 Pro Max. Also got many lag issues or sudden freezing of the game for a second. Usually whenever it is to my disadvantage.

• Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 43
    As screens get bigger so does the DPI (Dots Per Inch) which means inputs get less and less precise as you move onto said bigger screens and better phones because MCOC has to currently be available for those with the decade old phone, the IPhone 6S which has a 4.7 inch screen and 326 DPI, this is the same version of the game players on the iPhone 15 Pro Max are playing where they have a 6.7 inch screen and 460 DPI which is quite the big difference when it comes to the precision of inputs on a phone screen.
  • Options
    DevilsClaw_1991DevilsClaw_1991 Posts: 12
    RDR2Jammy said:

As screens get bigger so does the DPI (Dots Per Inch) which means inputs get less and less precise as you move onto said bigger screens and better phones because MCOC has to currently be available for those with the decade old phone, the IPhone 6S which has a 4.7 inch screen and 326 DPI, this is the same version of the game players on the iPhone 15 Pro Max are playing where they have a 6.7 inch screen and 460 DPI which is quite the big difference when it comes to the precision of inputs on a phone screen.

That is interesting. I'm switching between my iPad 11'' and the Pro max quite regularly and feel like the iPad performance and hit detection is way better.
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 87
    I have an iphone 15 and don't have any input issues and lag, other than the normal. Switched from an 11 pro in December and didn't notice a performance difference.