Paragon - 18k prestige looking for alliance

Looking for alliance.

Although to your information i’ve been going solo for the entire year pretty much so I’ve missed a lot of big alliance updates in the game such as raids and probably others too so i may be slightly confused at first but i gotta start somewhere and i do know how to play the game.

Comments

• eggesteggest Member Posts: 159
    Hey, we have a spot!

AQ: 3 bgs map5x5 with epic mods.

AW: 2 bgs, tier 5, Gold6 rank.

Raids: 2 bgs minimum, first come basis.

We use Line for comms. No other requirements.

Part of the Avengers Resistance family, lots of friendly groups and other alliance opportunities if you fancy some change after a while.

If this interests you, message me here or add me on Line: eggest1
  • Muppet17Muppet17 Member Posts: 13
    Hi, if ur looking for an active but casual ally, sent you an in game friend request, just add me Muppet17
  • The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Member Posts: 92
    We are gold 3 and would love to have you. All the usually, gold 3 (Aw assigned lanes for ease), AQ 655, 100% raids. An no BG minimums. It’s a great group. Hit me up on here, in game (The Curd Bros) or on line (The_Curd_Bros). Good luck!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    No line alliance, map 5 only, do well in milestones in events, average prestige 20k, so vets who know what they're doing.

Active in game chat, 2bg G4 war for loyalty. Currently 5m in BGs, so putting up a decent score. No minimums, bar joining AQ.

Ilovescotch in game if you're interested!