**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I use to sell champions 😞

WokeMuggleWokeMuggle Posts: 4
edited July 3 in Suggestions and Requests
I have played for so long that I use to sell my champs for resources to upgrade 3 stars and 4 stars. I didn’t know how bad it would mess with long term gameplay… can you guys add a way to get lower level champs easier in the game? Or lower the cost of 2 star and 3 stars?? Their price has never been updated. The only thing holding me back.

Comments

• Options
    I see a lot of people getting max sig crystals and benefit from those rewards.. if you sold heros you never get them! I didn’t know :neutral:
  • Options
    Also my overall rating is trash bc I don’t have a lot of low level heros… should rating be changed to reflect top few hero’s instead?
  • Options
    I don’t mind the grind to get the lower star heros back… just need help!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    You can literally sneeze and get 2 and 3 star champions what are you talking about
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 850 ★★★
    Selling champs is noob move
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 256 ★
    edited July 3
    @WokeMuggle they're offering "collectors" flavor of the month crystals; 2* champ from the (this month for example) Arcade Classics champ pool, for 100 units.

DO NOT BUY THESE, unless you REALLY wanna be a completionist.

rock out as much 4* arena as you can. PHC shards, your 2&3 will build back up. also, you need the units (we all do).

Sunday 2*/3* arena is basically ONLY good for replacing 2*/3*s. and should take you like a half hour?

they'll sometimes just give away rando low level champs? "I've got al least a 2* Jubilee free so I can complete ten fights for this monthly objective and get a cookie".

once, maybe twice a year, they roll out a 1*/2* arena event, and always give away, or make easily available, champs to run it with. that's your real time to replace.

again, 2*/3* are NOT worth units. just a little patience. coming from 196 2* roster.

and this is why they took away "sell champs", bro.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Pin this message to the main page for lols and a warning for the people who keep on asking for it.