Few notes to the game that are BUSTING the community

SergioYakSergioYak Member Posts: 23
Sup, ya'll.
I do like the game as heck but there are few things that are clear to the community and Kabam just want to address to:

Guys if you wanna competitive you should do you by yourselves and keep rolling tournaments as you did last year, not keep community on blank side as you doing right now.We as a community shouldnt be to tournaments instead of you guys, a online one would be enough, doesnt need to bring everyone to Canada....

BGs for the last few seasons are just nuke/rng metas that you dont give a sh** by the play, and you keep repeating the formula.

It's kinda weird that in soooo rng bias mode we need to pay rerolls and only have one when in the world championship you had three.

Well, right now its couple things that I could think about but brooooo, such an awesome game being like this makes me sad.

Comments

• SergioYakSergioYak Member Posts: 23
    Kabam DONT want to address to*
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 ★★★★★
    If everyone keeps flipping the hero choices 3 times then BG will get even harder lol 🤣
    Prob you do not care about higher competitive stuff @PT_99 cuz if you did you would know how draft can **** a match for top 10
    It doesnt make it harder, just make it fair
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Oh man.... 😑
  • DáriodgaDáriodga Member Posts: 3
    SergioYak said:

Sup, ya'll.
    I do like the game as heck but there are few things that are clear to the community and Kabam just want to address to:

Guys if you wanna competitive you should do you by yourselves and keep rolling tournaments as you did last year, not keep community on blank side as you doing right now.We as a community shouldnt be to tournaments instead of you guys, a online one would be enough, doesnt need to bring everyone to Canada....

BGs for the last few seasons are just nuke/rng metas that you dont give a sh** by the play, and you keep repeating the formula.

It's kinda weird that in soooo rng bias mode we need to pay rerolls and only have one when in the world championship you had three.

Well, right now its couple things that I could think about but brooooo, such an awesome game being like this makes me sad.

I wish they would bring back more challenging goals, the last seasons are increasingly boring to play, nodes that we basically don't exist, I miss a meta that depends on "gameplay" instead of "hero draft choice and luck”