I think I ran into a cheater - Please Listen

Infinity_CeeInfinity_Cee Member Posts: 13
edited July 10 in General Discussion
Hi again, second post on here because I think this is suspicious. Please here me out.

I have two accounts in this game. ceeneedssleep & Infinity Cee . I've been involved in this game for a very long time. But I just couldn't stick to one account, that's why I don't have a really stacked main. Regardless, I know how this game works and how (ALMOST) every content is supposed to be played.

I've had a lot grinding on my Infinity Cee account for a little while (just hit paragon today actually) and ran into this specific user in noob global. You'll see screenshots.

For like a majority of the time, we've been at the same pace in content. He got paragon with me today as well. Cool.

He proceeds to message me shortly after saying that he's going to go for a complete 100% necro run right away. Knowing his roster which you will see soon, I knew it wasn't possible so I told him not to do it. He messages me an HOUR (yes, an HOUR LATER) telling me he completed his first run. And by then I got suspicious and did digging on his account and take a look at this. A R4 Adam Warlock, a R4 Photon, a R4 Silk, and a R4 Abs Man ALL LEVEL 1 BTW with NO ASCENSIONS and NO STRIKERS managed to beat necropolis in an hour. WHAT?!!

Now if you look at the titles screenshot, you will see that he has 2 days left in his Summoner Sigil. Which means that he got UC, Cavalier, Thronebreaker, Paragon, AND got NECROPOLIS completion in UNDER A WEEK. With THIS ROSTER.

Now before you guys say "Oh he may have bought it", no. Because he would've ALREADY been in advanced global because there's only 2 days left in his sigil. Assuming he bought it right away, that's 30+7= 37 days. You're only in noob global for 31. If he didn't buy it right away, he finished his trial, bought it again, and did this in 35 days. He STILL would not be in noob global.

Am I wrong?? Am I throwing crazy allegations? Please let me know what you think.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Can't post player's name.
  • Infinity_CeeInfinity_Cee Member Posts: 13

Can't post player's name.

Fixed it, sorry.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★
    Just reported him to Kabam team
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★
    What is noob global and advanced global?

Btw with thag roster necro is impossible
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★

"Noob globa" is the global you are put in when you make a new account. It's only a global for accounts created that have less than a 31 day creation time. "Advanced global" are accounts after that time.
    Where do yoh get this info from? I mean any official sources you can direct me to? I never heard of it.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited July 10

"Noob globa" is the global you are put in when you make a new account. It's only a global for accounts created that have less than a 31 day creation time. "Advanced global" are accounts after that time.
    Where do yoh get this info from? I mean any official sources you can direct me to? I never heard of it.
    I don’t know any official sources either but I can confirm from my own personal alt accounts that this is true. I know it has something to do with “beginner bracket” and “veteran bracket.” The former obviously being for accounts made in the past 30 days and veteran being for anyone after.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited July 10
    Also I think he’s definitely modding. He got paragon at the same speed as @Cantona59 on his new account challenge, and he’s a top player who grinded like mad. Now add in necropolis completion and a worse roster with seemingly no real options for necropolis. Of course the real incriminating evidence is the fact that he did necro in an hour, thats just not possible especially with that roster.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 914 ★★★
    The global what? Global chat? Global something else? I'd like more definition on this as I is confused.
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    Necro in an hour is physically ( game mechanics wise) impossible.
    He could be MSD or has his skills and MSD can't do explore 100% in that time.
    Doubtful if 1hr is enough for a full 7r3 team to do even 1 run. Took me 3 to 4 hours per path from memory and that was the ones using Aegon to smash through.

Report him and move on.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Did you report him
  • Bebeto_CorunhaBebeto_Corunha Member Posts: 23
    Hello @obsidiman @Captain_rogers. The truth is, I think that no "official" site mentions the "global noob", but it is a fact that it exists. You can see for yourself by creating an alternative account now. When you enter the global (I think you must be level 4 or have created a summoner name), you will see that ALL the participants are low level, except perhaps some who have been there for a few weeks and have progressed. And most of them are asking about basic aspects of the game. I didn't know that the cutoff was in 31 days, but I was aware that it did not exceed two months.
    @Bebeto_Corunha... global ______? Global is an adjective that describes something. What is a Global Noob? What area of the game is noob? Are you talking about the in game chat? Are you talking about the beginner bracket for arenas or something similar? I'm not saying it doesn't exist or isn't real. But you're telling to create a new account and enter the "global". Like the global is a room or a door one has to go through or when you create a new account and hit level 4 a pop up will appear direction you to a tab that is labeled global.

This is where I have no earthly clue as to what you guys are referring to. Can you screenshot and post a Pic? Saying "You know... it's the global noob" gives me no info.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    From what I gather, he is saying the guy is in the same beginner chat ("noob global") as he is/was, so that means he has had the account for under 31 days. When they hopped over to the normal global chat ("Advanced global"), the guy said he was going for a run at Necropolis. The OP checked the sigil and that's where he got the 37 days from.

The account will end up being banned if he cheated in Necro. Although we have no idea what the algorithm for the ban system is, I'd imagine the time it takes to complete a run is near the top.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    I dont think i can listen, i can read though
  • Infinity_CeeInfinity_Cee Member Posts: 13
    obsidiman said:

@Bebeto_Corunha... global ______? Global is an adjective that describes something. What is a Global Noob? What area of the game is noob? Are you talking about the in game chat? Are you talking about the beginner bracket for arenas or something similar? I'm not saying it doesn't exist or isn't real. But you're telling to create a new account and enter the "global". Like the global is a room or a door one has to go through or when you create a new account and hit level 4 a pop up will appear direction you to a tab that is labeled global.

This is where I have no earthly clue as to what you guys are referring to. Can you screenshot and post a Pic? Saying "You know... it's the global noob" gives me no info.

It's a chat, dude. Open the game and press on the chat button on the lower left chat. That is GLOBAL chat.

obsidiman said:

It's a chat, dude. Open the game and press on the chat button on the lower left chat. That is GLOBAL chat.
    Smartest move I ever made...

I'll take your word for it. I've just never once heard in game chat called "Global Noob" or "Global Advanced", nor have I ever seen a reference to that anywhere. Thanks for clarifying.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    The way the global noob/ advanced chat was so not "THE POINT" and is what most of you got out of this post.