Unblockable at start of fight (BATTLEGROUNDS)

So I recently just made it to Gladiator’s Circuit, & I understand the way it’s supposed to be played but when there is no unblockable icon at the start of the fight, is the opponent supposed to be unblockable? Am I missing something? I just cannot block at all

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,053 ★★★★★
    You had the crush debuff on you. It's almost the same interaction.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 993 ★★★★
    edited July 9
    you need to read the new meta buff bro, it said will randomly give buff or debuff at start of fight and after sp, so crush or unblockable is one of them
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 123 ★★
    Yeah, that crush debuff on you right at the start happens quite often. Starting with a parry is risky in this meta.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 170
    Let me reiterate, because I clearly am misunderstood, there were NO icons at the start of the fight. I have read the meta & understand it completely bro

you need to read the new meta buff bro, it said will randomly give buff or debuff at start of fight and after sp, so crush or unblockable is one of them

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,653 ★★★★★

Let me reiterate, because I clearly am misunderstood, there were NO icons at the start of the fight. I have read the meta & understand it completely bro

You can’t se it before you have control of you champion.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

The GC meta will apply a buff for both champions at the start of the fight so both champions will start with something. Maybe it takes a fraction of a second to show up or a visual glitch (this would be annoying) but it should apply right away.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 165
    Just fought a bullseye who started the fight unblockable, threw his sp1, got another unblockable... I somehow survived a 2nd sp1 & got a crush debuff. Dont worry, my opponent finished at 100% in 40 sec with AA. This is well thought out node thats entirely skill based.
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    It is annoying. After the tenth or twelfth time this happened to me I stopped opening with a perry and instead stated dexing until I read the nodes.