Is my team good for Glykhan ?

magla_0magla_0 Member Posts: 14

Should i use my entire team and go for team revives or should i just focus on using Doom and single revives ?

Comments

• Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★
    See how you go with them all before you decide, if Doom is by far doing better than everyone else then just go single
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Hard to say. Many of us used other prowess building champs like OG Storm. She steamrolled him.

Best way to find out is to try them and see. Let us know how it goes! 👊🏽
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★

See how you go with them all before you decide, if Doom is by far doing better than everyone else then just go single

I agree with this. Use who’s doing the best. I thought herc was going to carry on my run and somehow spider-ham was the most successful, so I ended up reviving him instead.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    That Doom will be MVP, powersteal him during phase-3,4 and don't let Glykhan use special attack at all, very straightforward once you get hang of it
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    I found some Champs worked better because they are better at moving. The dexing is the most important aspect.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Out of all of them Doom and Hulk will work well
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    If you have Kingpin, Elsa or any champ that can purify debuffs, it will make your life easier. Test it out with the champs you have and see how it goes. I think Doom is your best option from the champs you have.