Silver Surfer SOS Gauntlet MVP

TheXunknownTheXunknown Member Posts: 54
edited July 17 in General Discussion
4 Objectives can be done in one run. Surfer is slept on often, now is his time to shine. He's a beast. He can solo all right side fights if you have the patience, I used a few revives because I was in a rush.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    I don't see how you can do crystal clear and light refraction at the same time. Can you explain?
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 483 ★★★

I don't see how you can do crystal clear and light refraction at the same time. Can you explain?

@willrun4adonut you just need a tagged champ on your team. Not the whole team and don't have to win the fight either
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut you just need a tagged champ on your team. Not the whole team and don't have to win the fight either
    Seriously? I already did my runs, but I had to time it carefully so that I died against Jessica at around 5% and then subbed in a clarity for one run and house of mirrors for another run. Doh.
  • TheXunknownTheXunknown Member Posts: 54
    edited July 17

It says to defeat Jessica with a #Clarity champion on your team and defeat her with a #Houseofmirrors champion on your team, not to defeat her with a #Clarity and then #Houseofmirrors champion. So I took Surfer for Clarity and Guardian for Houseofmirrors, also all for 2017-2020 champions and tech/cosmic champions. Surfer defeats her easily, it was fun.
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    I thought release year objs were bugged? I did right path with hercules hulkling and gladiator, I didn't get 21-24 objective
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    Yeah you can get both the saga tags done in one run I used Odin and shuri
    Cvlr said:

I thought release year objs were bugged? I did right path with hercules hulkling and gladiator, I didn't get 21-24 objective

Worked fine for me.
    edited July 17
    Tips for left side: I used R2 Chee'ilth and ascended R5 Kate. Boost if you can.

Viv Vision - 2 shot with Kate
    Ironfist - Solo with Kate
    Gwen pool - Solo with Chee'ilth
    Jessica - 2 shot with Chee'ilth because of cleanse

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    I did the left side with 4 objectives filled .. Red Guardian, Spidey Ham and MoleGod