Basic question I know, but who to R3?

TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,669 ★★★★★

Current R3s are Hulk and Guardian, but I wouldn’t mind another science champion at all.

Torn right now can’t choose who is best, any insight is helpful

Comments

• ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    I’d say between bullseye photon and chavez, not too experienced with silk to give a good response
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Chavez and it's not even close
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    If you’re more defensively inclined, I’d go for bullseye. Photon is the best dual threat here and I’d go Chavez for attack. Kinda depends on what exactly you’re looking for
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

If you’re more defensively inclined, I’d go for bullseye. Photon is the best dual threat here and I’d go Chavez for attack. Kinda depends on what exactly you’re looking for

Heard Chavez one of the good maestro counters, idk if its true
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Heard Chavez one of the good maestro counters, idk if its true
    Yup. She’s just versatile in general and can take a lot of matchups well cause she hits hard and has passive stun. One of the best maestro and serpent counters and she can take onslaught and a lot of other matches
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★
    Chavez 100%
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    I'd say America. Silk is perfectly fine at r2, she does what she needs to do and is awakened so you won't really gain anything from the r3. Chavez can be used as a dual threat. Photon as a r2 is enough a r3 will ensure a harder defender but I don't really think you're using her on attack especially in BG anyways. Bullseye makes for a great case as he's probably the worst defender in the game but that could easily be fixed in BG by this feature known as "BAN".I'd still pick America because as someone said earlier, she's incredibly versatile and a r3 will definitely help her damage output.
    1. America
    2. Photon
    3. Titania
    4. Bullseye
    5. Silk
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    Chavez first, then Photon then Bullseye
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    I would go with Photon
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,886 ★★★★★
    Any of the first three or Titania.

Dr. Zola