Who have got 7* Nova from Titan crystal since its release and how many times?

Mr_R00tMr_R00t Member Posts: 6

Who have got 7* Nova from Titan crystal since its release and how many times? 50 votes

82%
RaganatorOUYOkus234SupermanojKiptonadeHonghuLegendboy2411doctorbgforcefanZuroWhoDaPooKTPrimalItsClobberinTimejcphillips7LordZenithRZSDoctor_Strange19Giantwalrus56The_Doctor_24_1gazbea 41 votes
6%
FuskieRawrasurusMr_R00t 3 votes
2%
Fighter092 1 vote
10%
Sagacious0wlTrek26Sceptilemaniac2Danish0528SammyDe 5 votes

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    @Sceptilemaniac2 I expect to see a screenshot of a r3 Nova if you've pulled him that many times. Anyone would be a fool not to at that point.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

Sorry, I click on the wrong option… zero Novas for me. My bad.

What a strange co-incidence. Zero for me as well.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★

Embrace the pain!
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Embrace the pain!
    I can guarantee you a r3 sig 60 is not painful and can probably nuke a lot of stuff lol
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Embrace the pain!
    I can guarantee you a r3 sig 60 is not painful and can probably nuke a lot of stuff lol
    Yea, after looking up the numbers of a 7r3 sig 20 vs a 6r5 max sig, I told myself I’d r3 him off a single dupe if I end up getting his awakening before Serpent. Dude would do just fine with the r3 stats and stat focus.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Embrace the pain!
    Yea, after looking up the numbers of a 7r3 sig 20 vs a 6r5 max sig, I told myself I’d r3 him off a single dupe if I end up getting his awakening before Serpent. Dude would do just fine with the r3 stats and stat focus.
    Yeah he doesn't need high sig as a 7* r3, one dupe is more than enough to make him better than a r6 sig 200
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★

Embrace the pain!
    He pulled him 4 times and decided to embrace his “painful” luck by r3ing him
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 253 ★★
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,090 ★★★★★
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    where 0 option?