Simple Fix for Cull Obsidian please

AsmondenaAsmondena Member Posts: 166
Cull’s play style requires block and/or parry but doing so essentially is getting hit in terms of damage received. This was very much exposed pre-nerf Act 6.
Anyway simply give old Cull perfect block while “Thanos favor” is active and maybe extended duration determined number of missions achieved. He would go from a champ no one seriously uses to at least a hmm…
Well just my two cents, be well and happy 🙂

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    I agree his block profiency is garbage
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,419 ★★★★★
    If he was a 7 star, you could put on block proficiency stat focus
  • AsmondenaAsmondena Member Posts: 166
    EdisonLaw said:

Excellent idea!
    Asmondena said:

EdisonLaw said:

Excellent idea!
    Yes and also make the Thanos Favour permanent
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Recently awaken the 5-Star on an alt account. Was considering to playtest the champ. Found that his abilities on the official site was incomplete. Looks like need a real buff.

Can Guardian help a little with block proficiency?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,313 ★★★★★
    We want pre nerf cull. He wouldn't even be top 5 cosmic even with that kit.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I don't think he needs perfect block while thanos favour is active, that would be kind of a busted ability, but block proficiency should be nice. I would also recommend that when awakened he starts the fight in rout since having to activate it and take a few blocked hits found be rough for him
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,301 ★★★★★
    As the owner of a R5 ascended cull obsidian. He DOES NOT need a buff/change. If you have a problem with his "block profficiency" cause you NEED to "parry" then you're playing him wrong. His whole kit is around his heavy attack.

What other champ is? Tigra? Oh right. Do you need to parry heavy with her? No? Oh thats right. So why do you with cull?

You're suppose to start the fight with ONLY ONE parry. Heavy. After that its combos and heavy countering their heavy/special attacks and allow for spacing. There is never any need to parry heavy rest of the fight. You can refresh your missions via sp3 and his awaken is route that gives you fury when it expires and can come back after a time.

Just because you need to utilise a champions heavy attack more often. Does not mean its a parry heavy champ

As the owner of a R5 ascended cull obsidian. He DOES NOT need a buff/change. If you have a problem with his "block profficiency" cause you NEED to "parry" then you're playing him wrong. His whole kit is around his heavy attack.

What other champ is? Tigra? Oh right. Do you need to parry heavy with her? No? Oh thats right. So why do you with cull?

You're suppose to start the fight with ONLY ONE parry. Heavy. After that its combos and heavy countering their heavy/special attacks and allow for spacing. There is never any need to parry heavy rest of the fight. You can refresh your missions via sp3 and his awaken is route that gives you fury when it expires and can come back after a time.

Just because you need to utilise a champions heavy attack more often. Does not mean its a parry heavy champ

I wonder if he’s good in Battlegrounds