So I stopped banning Photon

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
And now I keep destroying her...

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Awesome. She’s absolutely brutal in this GC meta without a good skill shrugger like mantis or CB though so I have her permabanned there
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Hear me out...nightcrawler

He's not the fastest, but I believe he is the safest photon counter. You don't even have to worry about the pure light no dex bs with his evade. However, she is bleed immune so the fight takes longer than a normal nightcrawler match
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    edited July 27

It feels good when you can stop banning a champ 🙂

She tormented me for months until I decided to learn fighting her from last season @Terminatrix turns out she isn't that bad once you can get around her pure light form. 😎😎
    Emilia90 said:

Awesome. She’s absolutely brutal in this GC meta without a good skill shrugger like mantis or CB though so I have her permabanned there

Kingpin also works for her @Emilia90 i used him as well for her this meta. All those debuffs give him such big overpower buffs. In this matchup i tried kate for the first time i was surprised she did so well. 😁
    edited July 27

Hear me out...nightcrawler

He's not the fastest, but I believe he is the safest photon counter. You don't even have to worry about the pure light no dex bs with his evade. However, she is bleed immune so the fight takes longer than a normal nightcrawler match

Thanks @MarvelNoob I didn't know he could do that ☕️

So you are the last one who stop banning photon , any way congratulations 👏

Thanks @AllisonEdits since last Bg season instead of wasting a spot banning her I decided to adapt. I got used to fighting her in a few matches 😁
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★

I have never banned her, torch melts her
    Folkvangr said:

I have never banned her, torch melts her
    I haven't used torch For her yet @Folkvangr will try in the next matches I used to ban her because I was scared of her pure light form lol now not anymore 😎
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,088 ★★★★★
    For me silk and black cat are the main photoj counters. Recently ranked up mantis, but her infuriate fails to make opponent aggressive nowadays hope kabam will fix this
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    edited July 27

tbf, if the opponent play this match good enough you are the destroyed one. Kate isnt the reliable photon nuke as she have way too much energy resistance and you won't kill her before her charges reach 15. Nevertheless, congrats sir
    edited July 27
    Jack2634 said:

tbf, if the opponent play this match good enough you are the destroyed one. Kate isnt the reliable photon nuke as she have way too much energy resistance and you won't kill her before her charges reach 15. Nevertheless, congrats sir
    That's right she isn't I tried her for the first time. I did win this match @Jack2634. Thanks have.to look into more options for fighting her.😁
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★

Jack2634 said:

That's right she isn't I tried her for the first time @Jack2634. Thanks 😁
    @Nightheart first time? Damn sir, well played. My first time didn't go that well, i got crushed xD

For me silk and black cat are the main photoj counters. Recently ranked up mantis, but her infuriate fails to make opponent aggressive nowadays hope kabam will fix this

Yes infuriate needs to be looked into @captain_rogers
    Jack2634 said:

Jack2634 said:

That's right she isn't I tried her for the first time @Jack2634. Thanks 😁
    @Nightheart first time? Damn sir, well played. My first time didn't go that well, i got crushed xD
    Photon is definitely nasty in this meta but for me Serpent is the bigger nightmare for me than her @Jack2634
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    I use Elsa on Photon and never lose.
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    Starky nukes her in 40s