T4 Alpha

Why is it impossible to obtain or buy T4 Alpha? I’m aware complete act 8 get you some, I’ve done that. And I’m aware that there was 1/4 of one available to purchase for $100. There needs to be more unit deals or opportunities to earn them. At least let me sell T3 alphas, which we cannot . I can’t get to Valiant, bc I can’t do necro and I can’t get a third T4.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    So you're a paragon and expecting to be able to easily obtain t4a like that when valiants barely can at this point? The nerve of some people
  • RedDevilSpecialRedDevilSpecial Member Posts: 3
    So you agree that it should be more available, especially at the valiant level. I never said easily. I said opportunities. Calm down
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,140 ★★★★★
    You missed your chance during July 4th if you didn't want to do necro. You could have become valiant then. But honestly, try necro. It's not as hard as you probably think IF you have the champs.
  • RedDevilSpecialRedDevilSpecial Member Posts: 3
    The July fourth would’ve cost me $200. I just can’t do it. There was an event before that that I could’ve used units to get to. But I thought the fourth would have a better event. I regret not committing to the deal I knew. I’m just not a skilled enough player for long content quests.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    Getting to the endgame progression tier typically requires completing endgame content, especially within the first year of the title's release. As a paragon, your main options are Act 8, Necropolis, Spring of Sorrow, and Saga Incursions. If you don't want to work towards those you'll need to wait until t4a becomes more accessible though regular content. We're already seeing small bits in monthly side content, and as time goes on that will increase, but difficult content will still be a requirement for the foreseeable future
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★

The July fourth would’ve cost me $200. I just can’t do it. There was an event before that that I could’ve used units to get to. But I thought the fourth would have a better event. I regret not committing to the deal I knew. I’m just not a skilled enough player for long content quests.

I dislike long form necro style content, but I wanted valiant title, so I did it. Yes, there's a skill ask, but not really. If you go the Aegon route, it's nowhere as difficult as using Kate. It took me a couple of days because I broke it up into sections to avoid both boredom & rage. It's worth it. Just give it a try. You might be surprised & a Valiant title...
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,367 ★★★
    Take t4 away.
    Three are way too mny 7*r3
    I don’t mean to call out a person.
    But it’s public on YouTube.

One year ago karate mike was talking about his first 6* r5

What’s he up to now for 7* R3?

I’m just curious.
    But also like and subscribe. Amazing deep dives and very good content ingeneral.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Why is it impossible to obtain or buy T4 Alpha? I’m aware complete act 8 get you some, I’ve done that. And I’m aware that there was 1/4 of one available to purchase for $100. There needs to be more unit deals or opportunities to earn them. At least let me sell T3 alphas, which we cannot . I can’t get to Valiant, bc I can’t do necro and I can’t get a third T4.

Explore act 8, then complete necro to get valiant. Then t4as will become more accessible.

If you choose to not do the content that's on you. Don't complain about not getting rank up materials when you don't take the time or energy to do hard content