Carinas Challenges were WORTH IT

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
Did the 3 star ROLs carinas challenge with robots and pulled a 6 star fantman. Took a few revives as I didn’t have some champs ranked up before going in when I should have. I will now be doing all the other 3 star challenges to say the least lol…and going for dual class crystals from now on lol

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    If you’re using any revives that aren’t expiring you’re making poor decisions.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I pulled trash from those duals back in the day when 6*s were a big deal. Good for you tho
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184

And what if you got Iron Patriot or something lol

The whole game is based on a big what if
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    TyEdge said:

If you’re using any revives that aren’t expiring you’re making poor decisions.

Well I’m chillin with a r3 fantman so it was worth it
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26
    Same as abyss now, it’s not really worth it to go for the older harder content since the inflation of recourses makes ot way easier to earn elsewere. Just like Abyss Necro will become outdated in 2/3 years if you haven’t done it already
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Nuclear said:

Same as abyss now, it’s not really worth it to go for the older harder content since the inflation of recourses makes ot way easier to earn elsewere. Just like Abyss Necro will become outdated in 2/3 years if you haven’t done it already

They really "future proofed" Necropolis though with that lovely little Mastery Point.