Should they move units from arena milestones to other parts of the game?

BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 142 ★★
A while back I saw something like this and people were saying they were worried that they would loose units or that kabam would mess it up. I personally hate arena with a passion and only do it for units once in a while. I think you get about 1k units a week from all the milestones. If they did move them, what do you think would be a good place/places for them? Assuming we wouldn't loose any units and they just simply took them out of arena all together. Seems like most people hate arena and it ruins the quality of life of the game from it taking so much time.

Should they move units from arena milestones to other parts of the game? 85 votes

Yes
24%
zuffyhydrogohardMqc19ClynevaGyanemdjergeorgiement123459UsagicassidyDeaconcaptain_rogersElwindSirGamesBondBabyGrootEdisonLawNewtrelSagaChampionEmomikeCookieJarMonstaNacho98KClown2001 21 votes
No
75%
NMEONESSolswerdVaniteliaxNigTV_Addict_2017AzKicker316allinashesRagnarok13yossThereticcaptaincushBluestoneGarloBarrier Reefnaikavondjr17OurobørosFloorKillerKoiBoy18Justcause102 64 votes

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 ★★★★★
    No
    No
  • NMEONESNMEONES Member Posts: 273 ★★
    No
    Crazy talk.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    No
    The unit economy is perfectly fine even for casual arena players. I only play arena when new champs are part of the milestones and i am fine in the unit department.

The only time unit has ever been a genuine crunch is when you first create your mastery tree ans those cores are too expensive. Complete your tree and ignore the overpriced unit offers that they come up with (seriously 7* colossus for 10k units!) and you will be fine.
  • BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 142 ★★
    Yes
    Ansh_A said:

The unit economy is perfectly fine even for casual arena players. I only play arena when new champs are part of the milestones and i am fine in the unit department.

The only time unit has ever been a genuine crunch is when you first create your mastery tree ans those cores are too expensive. Complete your tree and ignore the overpriced unit offers that they come up with (seriously 7* colossus for 10k units!) and you will be fine.

Where do you get most of your units if you don't do arena often? With July 4th and cyber monday requiring 36k units lately I find it hard to get enough for those let alone having some for banquet. I skip just about all the other unit deals throughout the year.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    edited August 6
    No
    I thought people get stupid ideas only during the weekend, lol
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    No
    Absolutely not
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    No
    why move, just add additional units to other modes
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    No
    Plus it you move units away from arena people will completely stop playing arena even those who are chasing for new champions
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    No
    I despise arena, but no.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    No
    You get out of the game what you want to put into the game. If what you want is more free units than you can get passively, then the way to get them is through arena. If you don't want to put the time into getting the free units, then you can put your wallet into getting them.
    Units are a farmable resource, but you have to put the time into it.
    Yes

For me arena is the backbone of the game. Due to arena I was able to spend the 36k units within 4th of July without any pain.

Important; do the arena regularly but while watching a series or something else. Otherwise you’ll probably get insane

Watching tv while playing it is a great tip. That helped me a ton when I used to do arena regularly.
    Yes
    After reading the room, I see how unpopular moving the units is lol. Thanks to everyone who gave thier reason why.

But... here's my idea on it haha

Monthly

2k units
    Cut the arena unit milestones in half while keeping the point requirements the same. Making it take half the time requirement. Still giving arena grinders an edge on non arena grinders.

1k units
    Move some of them to raids. There's 4 bosses so 250 units per boss plus the regular rewards. (This way if you're unlucky with the rng you at least still get units)

1k units
    Put some units into thrownbreaker and cavalier event quest. (Idk about you but the main reason I do thrownbreaker is just to unlock Paragon gauntlet.)

It's ok if you disagree with the idea. I'm just wondering if people had any ideas on what could be different from how it currently is.