My agenda to prove that Sinister is the best (and better than Kamala)

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
edited August 12 in General Discussion
Since I can run two quests at a time now (crucible and other quests), my goal is to show how versatile Sinister is. Sinister will be soloing all of the crucible opponents.

Will it take forever? Yes (since I have to sub him out every fight, I can't just run straight threw with him, which means, at minimum, 65 runs. He also won't be able to ramp up, no boosts since that also will take forever and if a solo can't be achieved and I die, I have to restart.)

Will I ever finish it? Probably not. But if someone can do a necro path with VtD, then certainly Sinister can do this.

Comments

• Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 ★★
    legendary only?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

legendary only?

Of course. Though I was tempted to do normal difficulty because then there are 4 paths so I wouldn't have to redo as many fights to get back to the next opponent.

But we'll see if I decide that that is too mad.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Crazy how good he is for crucible considering he can’t even get any charges
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    You're insane but in a good way. Good luck
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Grub88 said:

legendary only?

Of course. Though I was tempted to do normal difficulty because then there are 4 paths so I wouldn't have to redo as many fights to get back to the next opponent.

But we'll see if I decide that that is too mad.
    Normal is just lowered health and attack, so why not just do normal path with a lesser rarity champ like a 5* r1. That way it would go quicker to finish and you’d get to showcase his versatility all the same. And if your more daring go for a 4*
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited August 12
    Next you should prove that 1+1=2
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    He can't do the taskmaster fight...
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    He is actually very good really like him. I won't say best but he can counter so many fights...even he works on hazards shift node very well.
    I also did him R5 ascended way before the buff was live. Just he lacks sometime on stun immune node.

edited August 12

Am I missing something? It will just a super long fight since he doesn't have guaranteed crits, but he can crit. He's not like Guardian or Guilly99?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    edited August 12
    How will you get past gwenperion? Will his concussion shut off selective timestream? Also you’re gonna have -90% damage against guilly99 which sounds awful lol
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    edited August 12

Am I missing something? It will just a super long fight since he doesn't have guaranteed crits, but he can crit. He's not like Guardian or Guilly99?
    TASKMASTER reduces debuff potency and then past a certain number he is DEBUFF IMMUNE.
    pretty certain that was the implied question there…

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★

Tasky can go debuff immune at 10 debuff (which secretly makes him a good Havok counter as well)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

TASKMASTER reduces debuff potency and then past a certain number he is DEBUFF IMMUNE.
    pretty certain that was the implied question there…

It doesn't matter he is not goingto getdamage from sinister degens anyways.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    @willrun4adonut you cannot do the guillotine 99 fight. You cannot solo the gwenperion fight.

The othersfights can be done pretty easily
    EdisonLaw said:

Tasky can go debuff immune at 10 debuff (which secretly makes him a good Havok counter as well)
    I know he goes debuff immune. So it's just the good ole fashion punching and waiting for crits to happen. Which will be long.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I know he goes debuff immune. So it's just the good ole fashion punching and waiting for crits to happen. Which will be long.
    Yeah, people seem to be confusing “impossible” with “obnoxiously long, bordering on insanity.”
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    Tbh. Fun idea but save yourself some time and play the act 7 bosses in story mode. It’s the same fights, so after the 7th fight in the crucible you are just grinding to grind