Help!!!!!

Agent45xAgent45x Member Posts: 10
Help what am I supposed to do I’m not strong enough to start act 6 but I have completed almost everything that I can right now.
I’m stuck in a rut what should I do?

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    4 seven stars and 2 ascended 6 stars? you gotta get through act 6 soon man. I recommend watching MCOC Noob on YouTube for guides.
  • blurblotblurblot Member Posts: 54
    i'd answer your question with a question - if you haven't started Act 6, how'd you get your TB title?

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Wait huh? Do you mean act 7? Because I’m pretty sure only throne breakers+ could get beta ray bill and you need to finish act 6 to be throne breaker. Unless you have 5 6r4’s but judging by your roster that doesn’t seem to be the case
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    edited August 14
    blurblot said:

i'd answer your question with a question - if you haven't started Act 6, how'd you get your TB title?

Pretty sure he means act 7, or he just wanted to flex his roster lol

Edit: btw forgot to mention, if you do mean act 7 then you’re still fine to do it. Act 6 was more roster dependent while act 7 let’s you be more versatile
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    he could have 5r4, top 4 and spot, pretty big jump from os to spot
  • Agent45xAgent45x Member Posts: 10
    edited August 14
    Lokx said:

blurblot said:

Edit: btw forgot to mention, if you do mean act 7 then you’re still fine to do it. Act 6 was more roster dependent while act 7 let’s you be more versatile
    Not flexing I just stared

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    You're plenty strong enough for Act 6 - read the nodes and just work your way through. It's an absolute slog, but it's a far cry easier than it used to be.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 872 ★★★
    Agent45x said:

Lokx said:

blurblot said:

You didn’t answer the question on how you have the theonebreaker title

Agent45x said:

Lokx said:

blurblot said:

The only other way possible
  • ShadowFoxShadowFox Member Posts: 14
    I’m TB and haven’t finished 5.4 yet. I just don’t feel like it at the moment.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Agent45x said:

Help what am I supposed to do I’m not strong enough to start act 6 but I have completed almost everything that I can right now.

You have a roster good enough to do act 8! You should have act 6 done bro
    Deder80 said:

Agent45x said:

I like to 100% my acts when I do them and Ik I can’t get it all done it’s gonna take weeks for me
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    @Agent45x your account is by far better then my mini and I’m in act 6.2.2.

• NMEONESNMEONES Member Posts: 273 ★★
    Agent45x said:

Deder80 said:

Agent45x said:

I like to 100% my acts when I do them and Ik I can’t get it all done it’s gonna take weeks for me
    Personally I’d do 1 run of Act 6 then go to act 7 &8 to get the more relevant rewards
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 872 ★★★
    Agent45x said:

Agent45x said:

Lokx said:

blurblot said:

The only other way possible
    I forgot TB didn’t actually require you to beat grandmaster, I thought it was both (it should be honestly)
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

@Agent45x your account is by far better then my mini and I’m in act 6.2.2.

Use Hulkling for Sinister boss
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Lmao you can get paragon with that roster
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★
    Dude
    You could even complete act 8 with that
  • blurblotblurblot Member Posts: 54
    you can def do it. i recently finished Act 6 with:
    1 6r4 (Herc)
    1 7r1 (Mangog)
    1 6r3 (Photon)

everyone else on my roster was 6r2 or below. Finished 6.3.1 with a 5r4 Archangel.

you can blow through some of these quests, there are pain points, you just have to plan or need a counter.

also agree with what others said - don’t 100% Act 6 now, you prob can’t with your roster anyway and the rewards aren’t worth it. go for Act 6 / Act 7 Completion, you’ll make Paragon and the increased rewards will help you sooooo much more
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 188
    You have plenty enough for act 6. And that prof x should give you a leg up on the grandmaster
  • Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 683 ★★
    I don't even have R4 till now only having 3 r3 that too in level up stage. I did claim that title by defeating gm and I couldn't. Bruh u need to work on ur skill