Kudos to Kabam

Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 246 ★★
This new SoS destroyer fight is one of the most fun fights I’ve played. Well thought out nodes and objective challenges. Really enjoying this one, good job guys

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    The fight is hell without a counter, But with a counter (there are quite a lot of em) the fight is really enjoyable, It is not cheesy, the difficulty level was right.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    It was too easy imo. But I’ll take it
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    I do think it was a bit too easy, but hey all objectives took me 5 minutes so im not complaining
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Hence it's called Midstroyer for a reason.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 416 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Garlo said:

I disagree. It's too easy to be a fight in a content such as SoS.

Not really easy for everyone who doesnt understand destroyer on needing non damaging and u also need a champ that can control his power gain if he hits 100 so easy no not at all just a lot of counters but even then u have to play careful as the rupture burst damage he does
    I mean, every new champion is hard if you don't read the kit. That doesn't make it worthy of an SOS fight.

This one was too easy
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 416 ★★★

The fight isn't too easy. The fight is actually quite tough. It's the objective that made the fight easier. There are a lot of good options for each objective. Some objectives have lot fo champs (villain literally means 40% of all champs in game). Literally almost every top science champ except silk satisfies a objective. That's why a lot of us found this easy.

The fight is isolation was never important. It's the objectives that matter.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    The generic objectives make it easy, not the fight itself
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 816 ★★★
    Fun
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 939 ★★★★

The fight isn't too easy. The fight is actually quite tough. It's the objective that made the fight easier. There are a lot of good options for each objective. Some objectives have lot fo champs (villain literally means 40% of all champs in game). Literally almost every top science champ except silk satisfies a objective. That's why a lot of us found this easy.

I wouldn’t say the objectives make the fight easier, rather the objectives are reasonable. It didn’t make it more difficult than it is. Becuase if they had said Cosmic champs, this would have been a different conversation.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Hence it's called Midstroyer for a reason.

My major worry about destroyer before was the sp2 dex but this fight showed me how easy it was so he just lost more defensive value to me lmao. He’s still got the unstoppable on dash and power gain I guess but he seems easier after this
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    I'm just here to diss on midstroyer in general. (Nothing related to EOP). Average 2024 midness.
    Full cool points on design and fun, but ehh as user experience.

Have never complained about hard or easy EOP fights. Upcoming Moleman could be one of the buttclenching type, who knows.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Objectives should have had cosmic hero 🤣🤣